New television show

Started by Matty, January 08, 2021, 04:38:26

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindalfGames

Dabz

When you thought the world out there couldn't dream of anything else more... Well... Aye! :/

Bit of an eye opener, but if they want to normalize 12 foot penis's, thats up to them, though if I had kids and they were sitting watching that on CBBC, I'd be doing a bit of keyboard warrior'ing, my MP would get it in the neck... I'm guessing many parents would be up in arms.

Why can they not let kids be kids, show shows about playing outside and all that, mini beasts they can find out in their gardens, encourage them to go out and explore the world, not making them sit "test's" at young ages like they do, or, in this case, watch a programme where the central point is fricking todgers!

Honestly, this world... Its just f***ing crackers!!! :/

Dabz
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Dabz

Dear Jim, can you fix it for a man to put a 12 foot sock on his penis and for him to make it dance about a bit because apparently that will an "education".

Your sincerely

Tom (Aged 9)

Just... Its just wrong innit!!! :/

I am stunned like!  :o :o :o

Dabz
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

dawlane

Saw news of it yesterday.

Like last year, whoever came up with this bull probably thought that the Netflix show Cuties was ground breaking entertainment and not something that pedophiles would watch to get their rocks off.

But I bet you that the woke and SJW brigade will be complaining like crazy about it.
Not complaining that it's totally in appropriate for children and most adults, but that it's totally sexist.