Disappointed....

Started by dawlane, January 01, 2021, 09:35:49

Previous topic - Next topic

dawlane

Well woke up excited feeling great with it being the new year, with the new changes and all the things I'm looking forward to achieving, only then to open the curtains to find out that the new year looks exactly like the last one. What a disappointment.

Happy New Year!

Dabz

Raining up here in County Durham, was gonna whip the forge out this morning as well, so instead, thought "mmmm, bit of golf", rang a mate to see if he fancied a round of golf, he did, I looked, courses are closed due to being drenched, phoned up some nearby to see if driving range is open, nope, too muddy for the machines to go out and pick balls up.

So yeah, quite agree... Same old same! :D

Happy New Year fella!  ;)

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

RemiD

as long as you have a a body in a good enough state / health (functional), and you don't feel chronic disconforts or pains. this is already a chance that not all humans have...
consider this and it will make you feel grateful and happy to be alive ;)

happy new year ;D

3DzForMe

Just walked the dog, it's baltic down here in Lincs, the dog nearly didn't go thru the ice on a large puddle, she skirted the remaining puddles. Happy New year all, be well 😉
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Pfaber11

Yes indeed happy new year to all of you .
HP 15s i3 1.2 upto 3.4 ghz 128 gb ssd 16 gb ram 15.6 inch screen. Windows 11 home edition .  2Tb external hard drive dedicated to Linux Mint .
  PureBasic 6 and AppGameKit studio
ASUS Vivo book 15 16gb ram 256gb storage  cpu upto 4.1 ghz

Amon

This year, I can feel it, I will update my website so that it actually has some content. :D
Happy new year all.

Matty

I'm more relieved than disappointed.  Every public holiday during the warmer months I have nightmares of horrors, so to wake up once more to find they haven't come to pass always gives me a sense of relief.