Knights of Grumthorr - Steam Keys

Started by Matty, November 09, 2020, 07:32:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Derron

join free art courses.
do sports.
be social and go shopping for old people ...

There is enough to choose from when it comes to "social contacts". Some might not lead to "friends" or such thing - but you will have people being thankful to you, saying hi to you, sighing when they hear you get ill.

Your family might behave that way for a reason - either they are assholes, or possibly you behaved like one in the past. Or maybe you never called back, never were interested in something. Maybe you made them think crazy stuff about you once you tell them all these stories about people silently sneaking into your house, placing notes on your car's window (when you had a car).

Maybe look for a job ... must not be fulltime - try out what suits you so you even might try something "new" - it will extend your knowledge horizon - you might even say hello to new people from time to time.
If you are afraid of real life contacts, offer your expertise online. Might not bring as much money (you might need to sell "cheap") but it creates a portfolio for you, and you might improve your skillset.

For now I can say that you wont make a living with the games you produce on your own ... and you sooner or later do not have the money to spend on assets, music, promotion ... or better said, if you had the money but no job you better saved this money for ... future needs. I know, it might be a "missed chance" but judging your previous games the chance is ... very low (we wrote that a ton times ... you have skills, but for now this is not the asset aspect of the games).

As you like to write stuff - so are capable of "phrasing", finding "synonyms" etc ... why not offer translation (into english) services, language correction, ... and somehow mix this with coding skills or so ... so ... dunno ... writing manuals or so. There are surely options for one who can write and adopt to new coding languages pretty fast. Maybe even issue / ticket managing / support staff ...

bye
Ron

GrindalfGames

You kind of have friends here. It may not be the same as having a friend in person but we would miss you if you disappeared

Xerra

M2 Pro Mac mini - 16GB 512 SSD
ACER Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 3050, 1 TB SSD
Vic 20 - 3.5k 1mhz 6502

Latest game - https://xerra.itch.io/Gridrunner
Blog: http://xerra.co.uk
Itch.IO: https://xerra.itch.io/

Matty

Thanks folks.

Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.

Matty

Note - 4 Steam Keys still available (first post).....

GrindalfGames

I will take one of those. I almost took one in the morning but I thought I would wait till the end of the day so that others got a chance(seeing as how I have so little time and so much to do) certainly looks like a game I could plow a few hours into ;)
I used - K64I8-EIFGG-ZQ6G5

Matty

Matty

For arguments sake let's say I smell terrible - well you won't catch it from a digital product sold online.
3 keys remain available......
;-)

Pakz

It is in my steam library now! I bought the game. You got it on steam pretty swiftly.

Matty

GrindalfGames

Played a few games in it yesterday. Went through the tutorial and then got slaughtered in my first real game. Love the music, graphics and overall vibe. Reminds me of older games like Baldurs Gate 2.(The only strategy games I played back then were Command and conquer and starcraft and they have a very different vibe) hopefully I will win a few games later today(I would like to have a good few hours of playing before I leave a review)

Pakz

@matty

Maybe you can send a key to Nookrium? He does a lot of reviews of indie Rts/strategy/rpg games on his channel. He has a lot of subscribers also.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NeptunesNookGames

Matty

Thanks grindalf.  Make sure you try some of the custom maps if you enjoy it - scroll down campaign list.

Thanks Pakz.

Matty

My game is currently on 80% discount.

I think I found the markets price point for it.  Yay. A few sales have come in.