Registration Issue

Started by TAS1624, July 14, 2020, 13:42:25

Previous topic - Next topic

TAS1624

It was very difficult to get registered.
Having the form clear fields after a failed attempt was painful especially if it was just for missed check box.
After finally making it through it was a couple of days before I got a reminder to to complete the registration.
The original notice to complete registration never came through, and yes I did check my spam folder.
The registration form implied that it would be a matter of minutes.  If it could be days please say so.
Finally a email the webmaster link or some sort on the site would be a very useful feature.
Nevertheless now that I am here I'm very happy to be here.

Qube

Hi Tas,

Sorry about the issues getting registered but we were getting a whole heap of spammers signing up each day so I had to make the registration side a bit more "anti auto spam bot signup thingy".

Regarding the emails when signing up they do usually come through in seconds but I think you were unfortunate to sign up at the time I was moving us to a new server.

Glad you persisted and managed to get registered in the end. Any more problems then I'm always away so ask the other mad lot :P
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

TAS1624

Amon

Welcome to the forum, friend.