Gravity Gary (new Playniax game template for Unity)

Started by playniax, July 09, 2020, 04:18:25

Previous topic - Next topic

playniax

I am about to release a new game template for Unity called Gravity Gary.

Demo can be played here

Should be on sellmyapp by the beginning of next week...

3DzForMe

BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

blinkok

Looks great.
I'm assuming the different surfaces have different friction qualities, is that right?

playniax

blinkok

Derron

Talking about the mining template (dunno if the posters above me talk about this too):

Sorry - except for the GUI which looks clean and easy to the eyes I think you and your team could do better. The mining tileset could benefit from more variation, blending ... it does play on a totally different level (lower) than your other assets. Think the price tag might be a bit too high - it is neither exclusive (for this it would be too cheap :D) nor well enough done.  Maybe it contains more assets than what I've seen in the video and screenshots?
The sound effect ... it reminds me on the sfx you used in your space/shmup-template-game - it does not fit to "old cowboy mine dynamite". Feels like "randomly picked" and added to the pack.

I understand that people need to earn for a living - but as said, I saw a lot of your stuff which was so superior to this one. If this was "newly added" to your products page it ... shallows your prior products.

bye
Ron