November 29, 2020, 04:50:36 PM

Author Topic: Lockdown - Learn any new skills / Do anything to pass the time?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
Re: Lockdown - Learn any new skills / Do anything to pass the time?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2020, 01:55:54 AM »
Greetings friends.

Attached is an image of a dnd board with monsters on each tile and a few face down playing cards under each one plus three heroes representing 'lives' of the player.

To alleviate boredom each day I draw a pile of cards beneath a monster with the aim being to forge a path to and slay the dragon at the far left.

The cards have meaning in terms of daily activities.  Success or failure at the activity determines whether I defeat that monster and can clear that path.

Useful in lockdown while not much on.

Innovative huh?

Offline iWasAdam

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2020, 12:28:08 PM »
The cards have meaning in terms of daily activities.  Success or failure at the activity determines whether I defeat that monster and can clear that path.
so what do the cards mean??  ;D

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »
Meaning of cards : I'll leave that to the imagination of the reader.  In my case they refer to various leisure activities.

Offline iWasAdam

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
 :o
I thought you had created some variant on the d&d format and was really interested in the how and what and how it played. I'm dissapointed now  :'(

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 07:02:16 AM »
Hmm.....if you can convince me to share the game rules I will....but they're a little tacky and embarrassing....

Offline iWasAdam

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2020, 07:19:57 AM »
NO!  8)
 - you keep them to yourself and I'll think you mean 'doing the washing', 'clean the cat', 'make the bed', etc  ;D

Next up we're accepting players for 'Naked Monopoly' - Just avoid jail and NEVER land on the Waterworks!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal