micro(A) Interpreter

Started by Aurel [banned], March 28, 2020, 11:31:14

Previous topic - Next topic

iWasAdam

Nice work.
I wrote a complete language for VJ work called 'Mangle'. This was the built in editor:

it checked and corrected syntax as you typed. It was sort of based on basic but with specific images and graphic commands for VJ's:
SYS-NOWELCOME
DEFINE INT temp 0, 360
DEFINE INT x 0, SYS_WIDTH
DEFINE INT y 0, SYS_HEIGHT
BEGIN
CLS
CONVERT VJO_INT0 TO x
CONVERT VJO_INT1 TO y
GETANGLE temp SYS_H_WIDTH, SYS_H_HEIGHT, x, y
LINE SYS_H_WIDTH, SYS_H_HEIGHT, x, y
PRINT "angle = %temp%"
END

There was only one command per line allowed so it made for much simpler syntax and tokenizing
variables were explicitly defined with a type, name and min/max values - using this means you could automatically check for out of bounds and convert from one range to another instantly

an example output would be:

Where the input was a single flower png with an alpha channel.
The flower was then drawn at different place with different scales giving the above result

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

Aurel [banned]

(Y)

round157

Quote from: Aurel on April 09, 2020, 14:58:33
So far......

Hello...I am always curious. What is the completion percentage of this project(the interpreter of micro(A))? Thanks.

Aurel [banned]

(Y)

round157

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

round157

Quote from: Aurel on April 11, 2020, 10:59:38
Is that hard for you to look into code ?

I am not clever enough in understanding that code. 

Do you any coding lately?

The real life of everyone on Earth is seriously being influenced by this new coronavirus. For example, our jobs. Now many things are much more important than hobby programming.???

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)

guest7581

The most important question is - are you planning to finish this one? Or is it gonna be abandoned like AurelBasic and Ruben as soon as all the basics have been implemented and it's time to move to more complex things?

Aurel [banned]

-
(Y)