November 27, 2020, 05:02:29 AM

Author Topic: CoronaVirus  (Read 6343 times)

Online dawlane

Re: CoronaVirus
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2020, 09:25:22 AM »
..and here are other people posting info about empty hospitals, while mainstream media screaming how everything is overloaded..i have personally went this morning to largest hospital here in Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Buloh hospital, allegedly overloaded with covid patients...its EMPTY or to be more accurate, at usual 20% of its capacity just like before 'pandemic' crap..

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=empty%20hospitals%20&src=typed_query
I think that must have something to do with martial law being in effect over there. Last I heard from my cousin was that rice was worth it's weight in gold and that they had added tighter restrictions. I'll have to ask her what the latest news is over there.

Offline MikeHart

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2020, 10:59:51 AM »
..and here are other people posting info about empty hospitals, while mainstream media screaming how everything is overloaded..i have personally went this morning to largest hospital here in Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Buloh hospital, allegedly overloaded with covid patients...its EMPTY or to be more accurate, at usual 20% of its capacity just like before 'pandemic' crap..

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=empty%20hospitals%20&src=typed_query

Only an idiot would think that they keep covid patients with the regular ones. Similar to the idiot who went in Germany to the ER section to find it pretty empty. And made a conspiraciy video from it.
THEY ARE NOT KEEPED IN THE SAME AREAS. THEY HAVE SEPARATE SECTIONS/AREAS WHERE IDIOTS WITH TINFOIL CAPS DEFINITELY HAVE NO ACCESS TO IT.

I wish you would empty your brain garbarge infront of family members which passed from this shitty virus. They definitely would tell you something.

Offline Xaron

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 12:19:12 PM »
Don't underestimate that virus. My wife works in intensive care in our local hospital (Germany) and they had already some young cases too. Youngest was a 5 months old baby which needed ventilation. The old people usually die within 1-2 days on a sepsis and resulting multi organ failure. In the first days (beginning last weeks) they had 8 new cases where 4 of them died (one was 52, the other beyond 70). Official numbers for our region are still at ZERO deaths.

And yes Mike is right. Those areas are separated.

Offline Naughty Alien

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2020, 03:58:26 AM »
I wish you would empty your brain garbarge infront of family members which passed from this shitty virus. They definitely would tell you something.

....im very sure that asking questions and doubting things may lead astray, and thats a fact..however that is, and should never been a reason to stop questioning things, long as you seek honest truth..but how would you  know that, archgeige..

Offline Qube

• Administrator
  • I mostly code at night... Mostly.
    • SyntaxBomb - Indie Coders
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2020, 04:45:29 AM »
...here is famous virus patented by USA   https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en  , and Bill Gates Foundation owns it...how is china guilty of all this, is beyond me..
This is the sort of stuff that conspiracy theorist dive on and shovel out the door along with what COVID-19 stands for ( The 19th Chinese-Originated Viral Infectious Disease ).

I suggest you READ THIS which will enlighten you to the actual real facts regarding the patent. But then again it could be another conspiracy which leads to a never ending rabbit hole.
Mac mini ( 2018 / 2020 ), 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, 1TB NVMe, eGPU Radeon Pro 580 8 GB, LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B 27 Inch
Commodore VIC-20, 1.1Mhz MOS 6502 CPU, 5KB RAM, VIC ( 6560 ) GPU

Until the next time...

Offline lettersquash

• Lettersquash Blog
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2020, 07:15:26 PM »
I understand how people start looking for alternative explanations, but these have a very tiny chance of being the truth. We live in a mostly free world, and the scientific community is extremely free of coercion. Even if it isn't EVERYWHERE, it only takes some significant proportion of experts to spot a conspiracy, and there are thousands of immunologists and virologists studying all these things, with nobody breathing down their necks or telling them what they can publish. This has been the way all through the history of science, and is even more true in the digital age.

When we're frightened, we have a natural tendency to mistrust the information and the messenger. Subconsciously, if we can find a flaw in the news, it might just all go away. It's a hard thing to do to accept the things we're being told, but it really is not because they're not reasonable explanations.

One thing I've sometimes asked conspiracy theorists is to consider whether they think events ever happen by accident, as they're reported. If the official line is so unbelievable, ask yourself EXACTLY why that is. Would you accept the official line on how the Spanish Flu originated, or HIV, or the Black Death that wiped out a third of the population? It doesn't matter that they didn't have the technology to do it back then - it happened without technology, therefore it can happen without technology now.

What about the cold virus - as the last useful link says, itself a type of coronavirus - was that an evil plot? It kills people. What about all the various types of pox that swept through the population all through human history? Viruses are natural, evolving bits of genetic code. They're part of the hostile environment that is biology. They jump species. They reproduce by the methods they've evolved, and exist because they can exist.

Certainly, there is some possibility that a biological viral weapon could be developed, but with all that prior history of them being here anyway, you better do some proper research if you're going to put a case together for the latter explanation.

Finally, I kind of wonder what kind of moronic uber-rich elite decides it'll be good for its further wealth, health and happiness by unleashing a deadly virus. They depend on the economy functioning because they're creaming the freaking top off massively! Banks, big business and governments are deeply co-dependent, and they want everything to keep going on nice and steady - more is better, but don't push it too far, like 2008. You don't try to rock the boat when you're the captain.

And a smaller, poorer group? Well, they'd stick to guns and bombs, things they can control: they don't unleash a deadly virus, because it's likely to kill them, isn't it? Actually, NOBODY unleashes a deadly virus unless everyone they care about has some kind of immunity. So if you want to find that evidence, you've got your work cut out.

Offline Steve Elliott

• elgol 2021
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2020, 11:01:12 PM »
People can theorize all they want, but when people near you die, I think some should keep their opinions to themselves.
Windows 10 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, Intel i5 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb)
MacOS Big Sur 64-bit, 8Gb RAM, Intel i5 2.3 Ghz, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
Linux Mint 19.3 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, Intel i5 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb)
Raspberry Pi 400, Pi4, C64, ZX Spectrum Next.

Offline Madjack

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2020, 03:05:40 AM »

Offline 3DzForMe

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2020, 06:49:56 AM »
Innovative use of medically approved 3d printed ventilators..... Good news 😉

Online dawlane

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2020, 12:13:09 PM »
I do hope that there will be a full public inquiry into all this, starting with all government departments involved and advisers, to opposition political parties trying to use a crisis to further their own agendas, right down to the media and their actions.

Innovative use of medically approved 3d printed ventilators..... Good news 😉
Hope that everyone has 3D printers that are good enough and fast enough to produce the quantities needed.

Offline ngr777

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2020, 06:49:07 PM »
To: 3DzForMe

Excuse me, can you tell the source of that news? In Spain we see signs of delay in speeding up the certification of these respirators with purely bureaucratic arguments, without taking into account the situation of extreme life catastrophe that we suffer.

Offline degac

• graphio.net
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2020, 10:16:22 AM »
COVID-19 stands for ( The 19th Chinese-Originated Viral Infectious Disease )

I missed this one!

Before someone starts thinking

COVID-19 = COronaVIrus Disease-2019

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome_coronavirus_2
If there's a problem, there's at least one solution.
www.blitzmax.org

Offline GfK

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2020, 10:58:18 AM »
Always thought the D indicated it was the 4th strain of coronavirus, i.e., A, B, C, D.
Intel I9-9900K 3.6-5.0GHz | GeForce RTX2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 1TB HDD | Windows 10 x64.
MSI Apache Pro | I7-7700HQ | GeForce GTX1060 3GB | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Windows 10 x64.

Offline RemiD

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2020, 10:19:39 PM »
ok, so now it is bad to be a skeptic and ask questions and search to try to understand precisely what is going on ?
and it is better to repeat and follow what the medias / governements / "experts" say ?  ::)

what if i tell you that i already know 2 potential treatments (for this virus or others microbes in the plasma) without harmful side effects, one is rather high tech, was used in some hospitals at a time, but then was mysteriously forgotten... the other is low tech, is "open source", and is surpisingly not well known... i personally use it from time to time (electro therapy)...

but no, there is only one way : a med with a weird name distributed by pharmacies...

one thing is sure, i will be the last one standing hihi  8)

DualCore AMD E-450, 1646 MHz - 6 Go DDR3 1333 SDRAM - AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics (384 Mo) - Windows 7 Home Premium - DirectX 11.0

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal