Previous topic - Next topic

3DzForMe

Amiga still doing the bizness  :D
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

RemiD

Hi, from France :)

here we are only allowed to go out to buy foods or fuel or meds, we must keep at least 1m distance between each other, cops are roaming everywhere. quite a paranoid ambiance here...

not sure if this "virus" is something dangerous or not, the people who get very sick (or die) seem old or with previous problems.
i have had similar symptoms (difficulties to breath and small coughs and slight pains in the lungs area) but it went away...

but i know a friend who work at a hospital, and he says that some young adults are also sick. so not sure...

good luck to you all.

Matty

I bought this book late last year I think.  Attached.

If you can't read the photo:Donald Trump is giving a speech dressed in a Hazmat suit warning about a virus.

Naughty Alien

..i personally do not believe a word of official narrative..this is more likely planned destruction of entire economy worldwide..after all, corona virus seems to be patented in US, several years ago, by Pirbright Institute...guess who owns it? Bill Gates Foundation...creep who was crying all over the place how we have to protect ourselves from this sort of crap, while hes 'manufacturing ' it..

ImJustAnotherCoder

I think biological warfare was always going to be the next step of 'modern warfare', although I didn't think I would see such a thing in my lifetime - IF this virus was released deliberately? Let's also face the fact that eating unusual and exotic animals, dead or alive, can only cause all kinds of problems, no?

Throwing bombs and bullets are very much frowned upon these days. That kind of fighting now ends with a backlash as it's obvious where they came from.

Bio-warfare on the other hand can cause unimaginable amounts of damage to people and economies, killing both literally. Bio-warfare is also invisible to the naked eye while it does it initial damage. By the time something can be done about it, it's too late. Also tracing and proving 'who did it' very quickly switches on the conspiracy theories. To top that off too... conspiracy theories are not always wrong, no matter how crazy and outlandish they can become - I would think that covering up the truth with conspiracy would be a great camouflage in itself.

Anyway, this virus has definitely caught all world leaders with their pants down: 10's of thousands of dead people globally - including the doctors and nurses trying to save people, governments are having knee jerk reactions to it all by locking everyone up, scientists are panicking to find a vaccine, the economy has almost come to a grinding halt. The world leaders all over the globe are 100% taken by surprise with this scenario - the whole thing is incredibly sad and tragic.

Naughty Alien

..well..mortality rate of this 'plague' is a mere joke, compared to 250 000 deaths a year caused by doctors, in USA alone..more than gun kills..but  worldwide economy doesnt go down the drain for that...then it seems that people who died from 'plague', have had other illness condition far serious prior to 'corona' which eventually lead to death..over here, several people reported that their relatives, marked dead from 'corona', actually died in car accident (lungs crushed vs dash), yet its shown as corona death..its damn scam all this crap..

MrmediamanX

keep in mind china's reasoning, slow everyone else down so they can jump ahead.
It's a thing that doe's when it don't..

Naughty Alien

...here is famous virus patented by USA   https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en  , and Bill Gates Foundation owns it...how is china guilty of all this, is beyond me..

MrmediamanX

As far as patents go its intended for vaccines, which is indeed shady in of its self.
Yet it does state 'The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.' either way i'd still take that with a grain of salt. Granted china's cuff's arn't completely clean either.
Which ever direction the politics of this situations goes will tell who has the larger financial backing. 

What is rather alarming is the patent china is trying to file for 'Remdesivir' which was developed by the American pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences, Inc.

but even more so is that Gilead Sciences has already filed 133 coronavirus patents related to 'Remdesivir' in 43 countries and patent offices around the world since 2011.
It's a thing that doe's when it don't..

Xerra

Wouldn't surprise me if someone had put this out there into the world to nuke the economy with minimal fatalities. I'm no conspiracy theorist but this virus is actually doing one thing that actually benefits the government to an extent. Killing off the elderly and the infirm. People who are mostly healthy are generally shaking the damn thing off while people with ailments and conditions are losing their lives. The same people who are generally not paying much, if anything, in taxes and pulling money from the benefits system.

I'd hate to think this pandemic is looked at in this way but everyone knows the economy has gone to pot :-(

What's that loony in North Korea up to these days, btw? He's been very quiet. Kind of tin-pot crazy thing they reckon he's capable of, after all. Although the common opinion that people are eating stuff they're just not supposed to eat seems to be at blame.
M2 Pro Mac mini - 16GB 512 SSD
ACER Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 3050, 1 TB SSD
Vic 20 - 3.5k 1mhz 6502

Latest game - https://xerra.itch.io/Gridrunner
Blog: http://xerra.co.uk
Itch.IO: https://xerra.itch.io/

LineOf7s

Well this thread went exactly as expected.
"Life's biggest obstacles are your greatest opportunities to excel"

Naughty Alien

..and here are other people posting info about empty hospitals, while mainstream media screaming how everything is overloaded..i have personally went this morning to largest hospital here in Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Buloh hospital, allegedly overloaded with covid patients...its EMPTY or to be more accurate, at usual 20% of its capacity just like before 'pandemic' crap..

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=empty%20hospitals%20&src=typed_query

Derron

Quote from: LineOf7s on March 30, 2020, 23:57:39
Well this thread went exactly as expected.

Right. Which is why I left this thread to have conspiracy dudes talking to their own only :D

bye
Ron

dawlane

Quote from: Naughty Alien on March 31, 2020, 04:08:52
..and here are other people posting info about empty hospitals, while mainstream media screaming how everything is overloaded..i have personally went this morning to largest hospital here in Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Buloh hospital, allegedly overloaded with covid patients...its EMPTY or to be more accurate, at usual 20% of its capacity just like before 'pandemic' crap..

I think that must have something to do with martial law being in effect over there. Last I heard from my cousin was that rice was worth it's weight in gold and that they had added tighter restrictions. I'll have to ask her what the latest news is over there.

MikeHart

Quote from: Naughty Alien on March 31, 2020, 04:08:52

Only an idiot would think that they keep covid patients with the regular ones. Similar to the idiot who went in Germany to the ER section to find it pretty empty. And made a conspiraciy video from it.
THEY ARE NOT KEEPED IN THE SAME AREAS. THEY HAVE SEPARATE SECTIONS/AREAS WHERE IDIOTS WITH TINFOIL CAPS DEFINITELY HAVE NO ACCESS TO IT.

I wish you would empty your brain garbarge infront of family members which passed from this shitty virus. They definitely would tell you something.