CoronaVirus

Started by Amanda Dearheart, March 24, 2020, 00:44:37

Previous topic - Next topic

playniax

Quote from: Naughty Alien on July 27, 2023, 10:56:38
Quote from: RemiD on July 27, 2023, 10:35:31https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gIUNxnbix8

oups :-X

::)
..no surprise really, at least for me, as it was beyond obvious that its monumental scam, if it can be called that way since its something far sinister..
It is a monumental scam and I knew that from the beginning. D. Martin is doing good work here but even he has it mostly wrong. The corona virus only exists on paper or inside a computermodel. It was all fake and a PSYOP to rig worldwide elections. They lied through statistics using the "flu" numbers. Next scam will probably be an alien invasion or climate change. Just sitback and enjoy the show.

RemiD

intriguing :

'Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G'
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

personally i don't consider that the 'pandemic' was signicative if we compare to the numbers of deaths for similar problems (respiratory / cardiovascular / immune deficiency ) during the previous years...

but maybe, people who already had health problems, have not be helped by more exposure to 5g ( shorter waves with more intensity ).

however we can't say that radio or wifi / 4g has made us significantly sicker during the past decades. there are many others causes of diseases, like junk foods, alcohool, tobacco smokes, exhaust gazes, heater leaks / smokes, lack of movement, lack of sleep, ...

in any case, it could be a good idea to desactivate your smartphone during then night / when you sleep, and not sleep near an active antenna !

Naughty Alien

..all i know that 7 dudes out of 13 here(South East Asia) that i know in person, who took jab, are busted for good, healthy strong men prior to jab..all heart failure..me been me, cost me many friendships lost because i refused to take jab, as dumb as it sounds to lose a 'friend' over that..some did contacted me in past year, with comment, 'maybe you were right'..no words..

RemiD

indeed, there are several ways to interpret what happened.

this covid episode has revealed the true personalities of people...
i have also lost some friends (not dead) and made new friends.

something weird that i have noticed in my country, was that in 2020 and 2021 the doctors were almost forbidden to treat with known molecules which may have helped (the sarscov is not a new virus, it was already studied in 2003-2004), and also the nutrients deficiencies which were observed in people who had severe symptoms were not considered by the 'autority of health', and only a 'vaccine' (made in a foreign country by a foreign company) was the solution... ::)

and used this reason to implement the PCR tests + 'sanitary pass', and then a 'vaccine pass' to allow / forbid the access to some places / services...

and surprisingly (not!) after this 'pandemic', the EU is talking about implementing a digital identity and a central bank digital currency.

this has nothing to do with money, surveillance and control.

it was all by coincidence... ::)

Naughty Alien

..for me is still unbelievable how people could accept situation where so called 'doctors' doesn't have a clue what is content of jab, telling patient to sign a document which basically says, whatever happen after you take jab, its your fault, and at same time telling them that they MUST take it or else..and they went for it..

At same time, ask very same people who were okay with this conditioning, will they ever purchase something as irrelevant as external hard drive, without any warranty whatsoever, and they all goes ballistic on that, yet, their own life, only body they have, is not subject of any critical thought or concern..

just cant fix stupid..

RemiD

Quotewill they ever purchase something as irrelevant as external hard drive, without any warranty whatsoever, and they all goes ballistic on that, yet, their own life, only body they have, is not subject of any critical thought or concern..

i have noticed the same thing around me, people obsessed with their computer / smartphone / car / furnitures, but not with the state / health of their bodies. 
 ???

but our bodies are our most important homes to stay alive and functional...

playniax

Nice to see some common sense here. I feel I am living in an open mental institution these days ;)

RemiD

i don't think we can rely on 'common sense' during a mass hysteria / psychosis.  :))

anyway, here is an interesting alternative to 'vaccines' :
https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=106157

used in hospitals between 1931 and 1939. with apparently good results, but nobody is talking about that anymore. why ?

Derron

Quote from: RemiD on August 29, 2023, 09:58:28anyway, here is an interesting alternative to 'vaccines' :
https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=106157

used in hospitals between 1931 and 1939. with apparently good results, but nobody is talking about that anymore. why ?

Maybe you should think about the difference of "vaccine" and "treatment" ...
The in your link suggested approach was discussed in some more papers - and they all "just" (in the sense of "one task at a time") tried to proof that it could work. Also ignoring potential side effects for now (as their goal is not the treatment, but to identify if it could be used as a treatment at all).

If you do not fear investing some time you might have a look on how complex, expensive (or not) a machine would be which could be used to "cure people". I assume doing this for millions of people worldwide would ... be expensive. It would also take years to create, "test", produce... 
Time many people did not have.

What could and should be discussed is what the world should learn and keep from all the findings the last years produced. Improving medicine / treatments etc.

bye
Ron

RemiD

if we follow your logic, anti sarscov 'vaccines' have been proved to work well (not!), and without side effects (not!)

the electromagnetic waves therapy, which is discussed in this article, has been studied for many years and used in some hospitals, with success, and then all research experiments stopped. why ?

don't you think that what is allowed as a treatment / therapy is only about what is proven to work or not ?
if you think so, and you don't think there is some corruption and conflicts of interests (for money and surveillance / control), i don't know what to tell you...  ::)

by the way, this therapy used electromagnetic waves and several persons could be treated at the same time.
the only side effects which were observed at the time, was that a session must not exceed 3min in order to not have too many of the targeted organisms die, which then provoked a lot of waste to eliminate from the body, which can temporarily cause inflamation and elimination of mucus, of course...

Derron

Quote from: RemiD on August 29, 2023, 13:19:04if we follow your logic, anti sarscov 'vaccines' have been proved to work well (not!), and without side effects (not!)

I did not say that vaccines were tested differently. so do not try to put words into my mouth.

Vaccines often are used to help people not getting infected - or being prepared for infection (so you eg gain time between infection and "final white light").
Treatments are there to cure people or to get rid of infections / lighten them.

Two important things - but not the same.

---

This aside I asked if you have some time regarding researching about costs of such devices. Dunno, maybe they are portable, cheap ... but they might also be big, expensive, not that easy to mass produce (think of millions of people not living near cities with "big hospitals" ... in case of such devices being expensive/big/requiring-xyz this would mean a lot of people would no benefit from it).

As said people should think about all the stuff found out during researching the disease. There are things which might not fight covid - but have other benefits. So as usual: try to make the best out of bad situations. Consider "lost and now found-again-knowledge" etc.
There were a lot "this will be the wonder weapon" things published in the last few years. I assume many of them had disastrous side-effects, did not work at all, or ...
You know ... research happens a lot in the world, each month they invent a new "super battery" or different stuff - and most of them never will be produced for so many reasons (ignoring "battery lobby" now :D).
Research is good - but not all ideas are useful/doable.

bye
Ron

RemiD

this therapy is not used for one apparent reason :
the AMA ( organised doctors in the USA ), sued and persecuted and sabotaged the material / documents of this guy until he had to give up and flee.

if you think this is exagerated, look at what happened to the doctors who tried to find a treatment to decrease the symptoms of the covid, using known molecules, in 2020 and 2021.

anyway, concerning this therapy, the issue is not the device to deliver the electromagnetic waves (or the electric waves), this is quite simple, the issue is to find the specific frequencies to demage the membranes of specific microbes, without damaging our cells.

however this is apparently not as much a problem as we thought because our cells (in good state) can withdant more intensity than the harmful microbes.

what this guy did was quite amazing and apparently reproduced by a german guy, some years later :
to use a microscope ( and  then a 'nanoscope'), but to use light waves instead of chemicals to identify the living microbes / 'nanobes' (depending on their composing materials i guess), and then to observe the effect of each frequency (with the appropriate intensity) on the target microbes, until their membranes explode.
fascinating tech.

Naughty Alien

..wisdom of 2020-2023..never trust a lawyer, doctor and politician, instead, scrutinize everything they put in front of you and see which one 'holds water' and which one does not..

lucidapogee

Question everything.

If someone stops being your "friend" over the jab or politics in general, they were never a friend.
Ebox Thin Client with Windows 95
EEE PC 701SD with Windows XP
Atari 1040STFM with GEM/TOS
Playstation 2 with FreeMcBoot Yabasic
Keyboard Famiclones with GBasic and FBasic
Xerox Sunrise 1800 with MSBasic and CP/M

Amanda Dearheart

HOw do I like a post?
Prepare to be assimilated !  Resistance is futile!