Thanks Qube for this place

Started by MikeHart, June 09, 2017, 09:48:08

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeHart

Quote from: Naughty Alien on June 12, 2017, 06:13:56
..hey guys, where is the ENAY?? Anyone managed to contact him?

He is here on the memberlist

Krischan

Quote from: markcwm on June 12, 2017, 02:15:14Krischan, thanks but I don't think it's flawless, it is fairly stable which is mostly due to Angros. It's still lacking some major features though, particularly a physics engine which is on my todo list.
I mean it is not crashing or something like this. It is stable like miniB3D but more useful.
Kind regards
Krischan

Windows 10 Pro | i7 9700K@ 3.6GHz | RTX 2080 8GB]
Metaverse | Blitzbasic Archive | My Github projects

Steve Elliott

Child Boards for Blitz Languages - nice!  Much less cluttered now   8)
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

markcwm

QuoteI've added a MaxGUI board to the BlitzMax section. I've removed the BlitzPlus section as I highly doubt there are many users of BlitzPlus that will be posting in there by itself. If postings in the general Blitz section warrant it then it can be added. If sections are not used then they can also be removed.
Great! That's perfect, thanks for the MaxGUI board Qube. I agree about BlitzPlus, I don't know of anyone using it now and as you say better not to have empty forums. I had forgot about the general Blitz board, I guess it's a good place for general questions (and discussion) by Blitz coders and sticky posts, do you moderate sticky posts on Syntaxbomb Qube?

QuoteSorry, I was thinking more on reproducing the original 1st posts of the Userlibs library as they were on the blitz forums. Of course there are no problem posting links to 3rd party sites.
Well you've probably noticed wasted.nz by now has all the forums archived by Skid so there's no need to copy anything, we can just post links to pages on that site.

Qube

Quotedo you moderate sticky posts on Syntaxbomb Qube?
I hope to keep moderation to a minimum and hope things don't get out of hand requiring me to be a mod twat. I may tidy up sticky posts if they go way off the rails.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

markcwm

Oh sorry, I should know by now that sticky is a moderator privilege!

Krischan

Quote from: markcwm on June 12, 2017, 16:22:11Well you've probably noticed wasted.nz by now has all the forums archived by Skid so there's no need to copy anything, we can just post links to pages on that site.

Great! Unfortunately it hasn't been parsed by Google yet, which is the site's "built-in" search engine >:( I hope somebody already initiated the crawl request?
Kind regards
Krischan

Windows 10 Pro | i7 9700K@ 3.6GHz | RTX 2080 8GB]
Metaverse | Blitzbasic Archive | My Github projects

markcwm

QuoteUnfortunately it hasn't been parsed by Google yet, which is the site's "built-in" search engine
Well Google has a 3 month cache of pages so you can still access everything from there, Bing also has a cache. Just click the triangle at the end of the url and then click cached.

I just submitted wasted.nz to Google and Bing.

ENAY

Yeah, where is the ENAY?! whatever happened to that guy ;)

Henri

First...(tu)ENAY. Now...plain ENAY :)

-Henri
- Got 01100011 problems, but the bit ain't 00000001

ENAY

There's no (tu) anymore, but Steve Irwin will always live on!

TomToad

hopefully, Mark will be able to transfer the blitzbasic.com/blitzmax.com domains to skid.  Many resources out there that point to that site which will now only get a 404 error.
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

3DzForMe

Qube, thanks for setting this up - its appreciated.  8)
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1