Ooops
February 19, 2020, 02:11:20 AM

Author Topic: BlitzMax is alive! Horray!  (Read 174 times)

Offline Taron

BlitzMax is alive! Horray!
« on: January 27, 2020, 10:54:51 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm so happy you're all still here!  ;D

Just yesterday I stumbled across BlitzMax.org, finally realizing it's all open source now and people actually still go at it, which makes me deeply happy!
I love BlitzMax and to me it's my dev's home, so to say. A while ago I started to Java development, which is pure, lemony-fresh hell. About the only thing I'm really grateful for about this is the aggressive disciplining it has me experience. Coming back to BlitzMax then is like heaven, armed with new coding strategies. ::)

I couldn't believe Bmax has now overloads...when did that happen- and- HORRAY (once more)!

I still don't see a 64bit wintab (tablet) driver, but it feels like I might just not see it, yet?! :'(

Anyway, I'm super thrilled we're still alive and I'm glad I've found this forum! Not sure how frequently I'll read and post, but I'll be here for sure!
THANK YOU! (now where's the huggy smiley?! :-X ) :))

Offline round157

Re: BlitzMax is alive! Horray!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 12:23:50 AM »
Hello, all discussions of BlitzMax and BlitzMax NG should be in BlitzMax / BlitzMax NG sub-forum.

Welcome to the forum!!
^-^

Offline GW

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 03:07:55 AM »
Nice to see you back Taron.  BlitzmaxNG is major step up from vanilla.
Are you still making music with Musagi?

Hello, all discussions of BlitzMax and BlitzMax NG should be in BlitzMax / BlitzMax NG sub-forum.
Nope.

Offline Naughty Alien

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 11:40:34 AM »
..ah..yet another familiar name..welcome :) .. now im wondering where is Enay? I havent seen him for ages..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal