Artwork (progress)

Started by Matty, June 16, 2017, 20:48:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Thanks Rick....be a while before I make a game...either a competition with a theme that interests me needs to come up...or I need to find a interesting enough idea myself to make......I'm spending my time doing other things I enjoy when not working at the moment.

Matty

Smiley man...able to turn frowns upside down with a mere glance

Attached

chessish

I love all the art posted in this topic

Matty

'Man' - interpret how you will....

Madjack

Someone's having a party.

Derron

Think the keyword is "snu-snu" ;)

https://futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Amazon_Women_in_the_Mood

Edit: A year ago (or some months more) I blamed the cleavage in one of your images - this time the queen has some "remarkable literal" side-boobs :-)
Also her knee looks a bit ... either skinny lower tighs and fat upper tighs or just an wrongly drawn hollow of the knee.

I focus on her as she is one of the main aspects of the image - so no reason to skip commenting it.

bye
Ron

Pakz

I kind of am looking for a pixeling tool for ios. Spritesomething is no longer supported. Pixaki costs a pretty big amount. I need spend some time looking around.

On android i can use pixly. I started drawing in it this evening. Continuing with 8x8 sprites. I started with those on the laptop and have a screenshot on the gallery here.

I notice that as with coding the time goes quick. Before i know it an hour has passed.

I attached a screenshot here. Not sure if it wil show up.

Matty

Picture drawn in cafe near work on my lunch break..."angel"

Matty

And picture drawn during meeting in the office

'No Title'

Matty

Matty

Rick Nasher

This one is a bit more puzzling, can you explain a little? Don't have to, but looks interesting enough to hear.

Matty

Thanks Rick.

Yes.

I have a notepad I write copious notes in day by day-largely because my entire existence outside work is spent alone my notepad provides a substitute for communicating with other humans. As such, sometimes while I sit in a cafe I see someone sitting far off in the distance.  So, in this case I drew their face in the top left of the page while drinking coffee.  As I did, lonely man I am I felt a longing to communicate with them, or anyone really, and so I covered their face with radiant lines, stretching out, and embedded words of varying positive meanings into their form I drew.

After that I drew a shape, which became a man's head towards the centre.  Then a woman with fancy headdress in the lower left.

In the top right I drew a background of a hill and castle or tower upon it, with medieval overtones, followed by revisiting the radiant woman in top left, and drew wings, and an angelic heart within.

Finally I emblazoned it with a plaque at the base saying what I said, however with her....and everyone in the cafe name being unknown I used a symbolic representation of her name in an imaginary language or script wishing her a good day.

And that is the story behind the page.

Rick Nasher

Thanks for explaining. Very interesting.. you have a great imagination.
And gutsy, for takes some to go sit a café all by yourself.

Matty

Thanks Rick.  I've spent a good amount of time in cafes and places alone.  I like it.  No bravery required to do so.

I drew this one this morning at the cafe after emailing my Dad and a friend.  From imagination.
attached.