A bit of fun

Started by Matty, December 04, 2019, 01:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Some of you know I've had my fair share of mental disturbances at times...well here from the Mu Alpha Pi institute of research we believe in innovative techniques of treatment and would appreciate your response to this survey....enjoy!

Qube

Lol, erm I disagree / strongly disagree with every single question. Although question 5 I'd have a go at ;D
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Naughty Alien

..some folks get payed to write such stuff ??

Kryzon

I think this is a photo montage, it was an actual survey but Matty rewrote the questions for comedic purpose hehe

I think point #8 has some merit (maybe not as radical as that, but something like an assisted survival trip), reeducating the person about the value of food -- "you eat it to get nutrients your body needs to work". 
People with eating disabilities forget the nutritional value, they use it as an escape valve for some other problem they have in life (anxiety, no friends etc).

Matty

Thanks Kryzon. Exactly.

It was meant to be humorous...but I also believe the underlying philosophy.  Similar to the way a parent who finds their kid smoking might have made that child then smoke an entire pack all at once.

Numbers 4 and 7 sound radical but they do actually work for some people.