A little old thing...

Started by Dabz, November 16, 2019, 19:53:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabz

No... Not that! :P

Well, I had a look at Cerberus-X, and just wondered if it would build some stuff I made years ago, and well, due to included mods I used back in the day, it doesnt! :D

Anyway, I stumbled on my old match-3 engine which I never fully completed, but, its there nigh-on, and, I "think" this might port to CX without much issue other then rejigging the mods!

http://www.dabzy.co.uk/files/monkeymatch3/MonkeyGame.html

Could be another project I get bored of and added to the massive pile I have now! :D hehehe

Dabz

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Derron

Looks good (a bit dated of course :D).
Animations of the "particle effects" is a bit slow - first I thought my computer cannot handle the game but as controls kept "smooth" I thought it is just the movement of the particles itself.

Yeah ... bring it to life with CX.

bye
Ron

Naughty Alien

..okay..you made me try to clean my monitor helplessly, as some 2 lines appear on white background which i thought were either dirt or scratches on my screen...lol... ;D

Dabz

@NA - Well, not sure what that is, but, this is a very old HTML5 build from MX, and, if I recall, at the time, MX handled drawing wrong, cannot remember the exact issue now, but, I did pick up a few erks with HTML5 when I built my Croco Magneto clone as well.

Looks good (a bit dated of course :D).

Lol, aye, I know, probably looked dated back then as well... This was only really intended for Android and iOS back in the day, as you would of guessed by the size of the playing area.

About the particles... Yeah, they needed work, but alas, I had them emitting where I wanted them etc but, again, never really got around to doing anything else with them really.

Dabz
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit