Cracking Codes with Python

Started by TomToad, October 05, 2019, 12:06:36

Previous topic - Next topic

TomToad

For those interested in learning Python, I came across this book http://inventwithpython.com/cracking/.
I've only read about the first 9 chapters.  It doesn't assume you know a lot about programming, so is probably good for beginners.  It will also teach you some basics about encryption, decryption, and how to crack them.  Nothing super sensitive, but enough to keep the learning process interesting.

There are 3 versions of the book.  An online version which is free.  An offline e-book version which you can buy, or he will email you one if you promise to leave an Amazon review.  And a paper version you can buy.
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

Pfaber11

Hey that's cool if you're into python there's plenty of free books and courses out there . I had a spell trying to learn it but prefer modern BASIC . Currently getting to grips with Pure Basic . I'm only on my third day and am doing ok with it so far . The first day was horrid the second day a bit better and now I feel as if I'm making progress. Hoping the stuff I've learnt about AGK classic will be transferable. Happy coding .
HP 15s i3 1.2 upto 3.4 ghz 128 gb ssd 16 gb ram 15.6 inch screen. Windows 11 home edition .  2Tb external hard drive dedicated to Linux Mint .
  PureBasic 6 and AppGameKit studio
ASUS Vivo book 15 16gb ram 256gb storage  cpu upto 4.1 ghz