January 28, 2020, 02:49:59 PM

Author Topic: itch.io traffic  (Read 2843 times)

Offline 3DzForMe

Re: itch.io traffic
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2019, 08:02:30 PM »
but having the desire to make something, and making it happen is a quality in itself (that i have rather lost concerning video games...)

Yep - that can be kinda elusive - the motivation for me seems to come in waves - sometimes it can be years between waves though ;)  Thanks to Qube for this site - my coding mojo has been re-invigorated  8)

Offline Pfaber11

• Bonjour
    • FABERSGAMES
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2019, 01:38:56 PM »
Well here it is I've found a way to do it not too difficult really . I may be doing this completely wrong but it works .
Celeron N3060 1.6 ghz duel core  4 Gb ram 32 gig storage  HD400 Graphics 160 gig external hard drive....

Offline Derron

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2019, 02:27:30 PM »
- create a better looking hud
- re-unwrap the banana or whatever this is - to avoid this ugly "uv border" (dark on the bottom and bright on the top)

Now you solved the issue of texturing the ground - maybe you can improve the look of the ground now? For now all looks pretty bright, colorful ... "vibrant". Play with how it looks if you added some variation to the ground texture? Maybe you could even mix multiple textures (so a dirt texture is on top of the ground - adding some dirt here and there.

Keep on experimenting.

bye
Ron