Ooops
April 08, 2020, 05:35:25 PM

Author Topic: Sponser Dabz for Charity - On the cadge... Race4Life...  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Kryzon

Re: Sponser Dabz for Charity - On the cadge... Race4Life...
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 12:36:28 AM »
That was a bit emotional, this big burly bloke in front of me just broke down, his mate give him a hug. I was welling up me, huge lump in my throat! So even though it was fun and that, it stomped home why you were actually doing it!
Oof, I would probably be the same... that's the serious side of what you're doing.

Offline Qube

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 01:10:46 AM »
then there was a minutes silence to remember people who were lost due to cancer... That was a bit emotional, this big burly bloke in front of me just broke down, his mate give him a hug. I was welling up me, huge lump in my throat! So even though it was fun and that, it stomped home why you were actually doing it!
It's great to hear about decent people in the world. My Dad passed away from emphysema and lung cancer and my Mom passed from bowl cancer so anytime you want sponsoring, no matter the charity, just let me know :)
Until the next time...

Offline Dabz

• Is it cos I is ginger?
    • dabzy.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »
Thanks fella's! ;)

When I have another crack at getting trench foot, I'll certainly post here! :)

Dabz
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal