Question for Qube and Playniax

Started by Matty, July 08, 2019, 22:42:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Good morning peoples.

Qube,  this may be too hard for you, but are you able to determine whether my login looked at Playniax 2.0 thread between April 14 when it was posted and May 28 when I drew this picture?

Reason I ask is because when I played his game I realised I'd basically drawn the floating spaceman pose, the swiss cheese like asteroid and a little red spaceship to the right.

However....I have no recollection of seeing this thread before I posted a reply.

I've included the two pictures again however, play his game and you'll see what I mean.

Playniax I didnt want to derail your thread so posted this here, but love your game.

Qube

QuoteQube,  this may be too hard for you, but are you able to determine whether my login looked at Playniax 2.0 thread between April 14 when it was posted and May 28 when I drew this picture?
From the MySQL database I can only tell that you viewed the thread but it is not time stamped. There may be some raw apache logs but that'd take a while to pin down anything concrete. If it's super important to you then let me know and I'll do a deep dive when I can.

*Edit* - Even then there is no guarantee I could pin anything down as you may have viewed that thread offline and with a different IP dynamically assigned by your ISP or even via your mobile phone provider. The only people who would have that kind of detailed record would be your ISP. However, if you visit the site via a VPN / Proxy then your ISP won't know either.

Silly question but have you looked at your browsing history? ( unless you were in private mode ).
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Matty

Thanks Qube.

It's no biggie.  If it was an easy check I would have asked, but it's not worth worrying about mostly.

Thanks though.

blinkok

Maybe you could check your browsing history
Sorry: Didn't see that qube had mentioned it

Matty

Yes good idea.  Long way back..ill have a look.

Matty

Aha..indeed I did see it on April 19.

And then not again until after I drew my picture.

So...I wonder if I somehow drew something based off the original post by accident?

Rick Nasher

Today I remembered I had a dream long time ago about me working together with a former colleague.

It was surreal, didn't seem like could be reality when I dreamed it, appeared absurd to me even, so that's why I remembered this slice of my dream when I woke up. This was like 2 years ago, I half forgot, but today  something happened that made me remember as was the part where I felt astonished about the absurdness of it all and could foresee a bit of things to come, simply because I remembered. Weird.

I've had these experiences for a large portion of my life and I can't see any purpose of 'knowing' this far ahead, for I did not know that I knew until actually happened and recognized it by certain markers(usually an absurd situation or experience that sticks to memory for that reason), so therefore wasn't able to act upon it for good, or bad. (if that makes sense to anybody)

Which makes me feel really dualistic about it: Knowing things while not knowing it's relavance - does it subconsciously guide one towards certain decisions/pathways or is it all inevitable?

Am I being foretold certain stuff - if so with what reason? A warning or message from the high and mighty? To what purpose?
Are we living in a matrix-like simulation by the quantum AI overlords that took over long time ago already and what would that purpose be?

Questions, questions..
I'm baffled and puzzled.

playniax

Interesting!

Can you also draw my future hit so I can start making it?

No disrespect intended! Thanks for posting!