Simulador Naval - Blitz3d - Demo

Started by Santiago, August 26, 2019, 15:25:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Santiago

Hello, since 2011 I am developing my Naval Simulator, last year I was able to finish the first downloadable version.

Now working on the second version, trying to improve the incompatibilities that I think come from memory of videos on laptops.

They told me that I have to stretch the demo time, and that the load is not so slow, that I am solving it.

Now, I am working on a scenario editor, and making the game more editable by users.

I managed to have a Lan server with clients through files, but I still couldn't do it through the internet.

Well, in case you want to try it, I wouldn't have a better comment than yours since they are developers like me.

i Use Blitz3d, fastlibs, fastshadowsimple, but for 2d water reflection have some problems in others computers.

web for download http://simuladornaval.com.ar/descargas.html
direct link for download https://s3-sa-east-1.amazonaws.com/indiesoft/Simulador+Naval/Setup+Simulador+Naval.exe

Qube

That looks really cool, well done and extra cool that you've worked on it for so long :)
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

3DzForMe

BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Rick Nasher

Cool! Been following your progress for a long time. Awesome. I especially like the way you managed to get te fastlibs water to fade in the distance so doesn't show the edges and apparently even works under different angles. Well done.

I'm also seeing Krischan's BlitzSky if I'm not mistaken, so also uber-cool to see it put to some good use! 8)

Steve Elliott

Cool, and obviously a labour of love.
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

Hezkore

Your screenshots sadly don't work.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. 🚀
GitHub
BlitzMax for VSCode
BlitzMax for Vim

Santiago

Quote from: Hezkore on August 27, 2019, 00:23:56
Your screenshots sadly don't work.

ahh, the images?, maibe is because i use links from my facebook.

LineOf7s

As another data point, the images are working just fine here.

Very nice work, by the way.
"Life's biggest obstacles are your greatest opportunities to excel"

iWasAdam

I'm not on facebook and the images work here  :P

Very nice work though, There's a a Watchdogs look to the visuals that is very impressive :)

Xaron

Wow that's incredibly cool! I can imagine this is quite some hard work. Doing a naval game as well...

Santiago

Hi, thanks for the comments!.

Due to the excess of graphic details I have problems with performance on different computers, especially on new laptops.

For those who have responded or rather commented on this thread, who are part of the community, send me the data and I will respond with the activation serial, so you can try the full version.

Now I am working on a new version, focused on performance, but it takes a lot of work to do the endings, I have wanted months and I never finished! :)

I send a greeting!

Xaron

I'd be interested. :) Installed your alpha version from above, well done! I hangs quite a while when "creating ships" but beside that it works on my Windows 10 machine. Would be great to have an English version in game, as my Spanish is a bit rusty. ;)

Santiago

Quote from: Xaron on September 06, 2019, 20:53:28
I'd be interested. :) Installed your alpha version from above, well done! I hangs quite a while when "creating ships" but beside that it works on my Windows 10 machine. Would be great to have an English version in game, as my Spanish is a bit rusty. ;)

Hi Xaron, send me a mail to simuladornaval@gmail....  with the register information and i send you the serial to activate.

in the new version, there is english version.  :)

thanks!