May 24, 2019, 11:17:29 PM

Author Topic: ..best way to advertise product online..  (Read 88 times)

Offline Naughty Alien

..best way to advertise product online..
« on: May 08, 2019, 01:24:47 PM »
..hi guys..maybe some of you has experience, so feedback is more than welcome..basically, how would you do advertising for your product, you sell online?? It is a hardware (drone), and im not quite sure, what would be best way of doing this(advertising/more people to see product).

Offline markcwm

Re: ..best way to advertise product online..
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 01:41:42 AM »
I would just list it on Ebay and/or Amazon, which I think charges sellers more. Then just a full page of information and good photos. Amazon reviews are encouraging for a buyer but these days fake reviews are common but not a big deal, I would be happy with a 30 days return but some people will want a guarantee if it's expensive.

Offline Kryzon

Re: ..best way to advertise product online..
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 02:08:26 AM »
On multiple fronts, I think. Have a well-produced YouTube teaser / launch video demoing the product (snappy editing and VFX, engaging music), then share your own video in your social media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram).

Then try to get tech bloggers / influencers to talk about it. If they're really popular, maybe send them a free sample?
The moment people start making their own videos of your product, the marketing becomes self-sustainable. If it doesn't acquire this momentum then something went wrong, either the product doesn't have demand or not enough exposure.