September 23, 2019, 03:08:09 PM

Author Topic: Oculus Quest  (Read 1260 times)

Offline therevills

Re: Oculus Quest
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2019, 11:25:31 AM »
So Amazon are having a "Lighting sale" shaving off $80 (AUD) for the 128GB... guess who has to ordered one!  :P

Online Derron

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2019, 02:28:41 PM »
549 Eur here (amazon.de)
and this price is the same since March.

bye
Ron

Offline therevills

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2019, 11:11:43 AM »
VR without a cable is AWESOME!  8)

Offline Qube

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2019, 03:40:00 PM »
VR without a cable is AWESOME!  8)
Welcome to the club - the Quest has some really great fun games so expect your wallet to get a little lighter as you go buy buy crazy ;D

Having said that I’ve not played mine in a while as it’s just too bloomin hot to be over active :P
Until the next time...

Offline therevills

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2019, 09:48:48 AM »
Just played around with SideQuest and ALVR, not bad! It worked a lot better than I thought it would, I'm using the Telstra router 5Ghz and the latency was pretty good. Batman VR looked a lot crisper in the Quest than the Rift CV1. Eleven was okay as long as you dont move so fast to hit the ball.

Offline Qube

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2019, 05:41:05 AM »
Just played around with SideQuest and ALVR, not bad! It worked a lot better than I thought it would, I'm using the Telstra router 5Ghz and the latency was pretty good. Batman VR looked a lot crisper in the Quest than the Rift CV1. Eleven was okay as long as you dont move so fast to hit the ball.
I've been meaning to try SideQuest and VRidge ( works better for AMD GPU's ) for ages but I've not even had a chance to play on my Quest for over a month now :( - I think I'm going to book myself some serious free time over Christmas as I could do with a few weeks of beer and fun ;D
Until the next time...