August 21, 2019, 11:54:11 AM

Author Topic: My games created with AGK classic  (Read 384 times)

Offline Pfaber11

My games created with AGK classic
« on: April 19, 2019, 09:57:40 AM »
Good morning fine people . I have a website setup with most of my games created in AGK classic . Feel free to take a look and see what I've created . I feel I've come a long way in the past 12 months . Still not brilliant but still enjoying it and hopefully at some point in the future will produce something pretty good . Here's a link to my site so you can see what I've been upto for the last year or so. Happy coding .
 https://pfaber1.wixsite.com/myfreepcgames
You'll have to paste it into the address bar or do a search for pfaber11@yahoo.com in google.
I am far from outgrowing AGK classic and so far it's been a great platform to work with . Have a fantastic day.

Offline Pfaber11

Re: My games created with AGK classic
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 11:33:21 AM »
Just tried it and the above link works fine . I created this website for free using wix.com about a month ago and it's taken this long to be searchable on Google . I've  got another site on weebly.com that hasn't become searchable yet but hopefully in the next week or two will be on Google.
  One thing I should point out is that my games aren't great yet but I put this down to my programming skills
and not AGKclassic  . Have a most excellent day.

Offline Derron

Online Steve Elliott

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 08:11:37 PM »
Windows 10, 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb).
MacOS Mojave, 64-bit, 8Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 2.3 Ghz, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB.
Linux Mint 19.1, 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb).
Raspbian Buster, pi4 4Gb RAM,1.5Ghz

Offline Pfaber11

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 12:40:58 PM »
Hello Ron yes done all that ,verified my sites with google and bing and submitted site maps . Just got to wait I suppose . These things take time apparently . I actually got 5 downloads the other day so something is coming right . I don't think itch.io is the right place for Android games as haven't had a single Android download yet but there you go . I believe Amazon is free to publish so might take a look at that later . Tried Getjar but with no success as of yet . Where do you guys publish? Enjoy the weather Bonjour.

Offline Derron

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »
Placed Apes Banana Conquest at Amazon Shop some years ago. Zero downloads till today.

bye
Ron