3DzForMe's 8-bit wars comp entry - The Big Dark Adventure

Started by 3DzForMe, February 02, 2019, 07:31:20

Previous topic - Next topic

3DzForMe

Mobile man cave computer development suite nearly waterproofed, 2nd coat tomorrow before returning to interiors development  ;D
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Derron

Can't you just use your working/hobby room?

Yes, I have a 3D printer in this room which means I won't print PLA (emission isn't the healthiest one) but else... some shelves of board games, computer stuff, some screens - a spare "place" in case there is a 3rd player in multiplayer sessions so we can play 3vs3 without being in the same rooms ... 'nough for me. No need for a ... "shelter" or how you would call it ;-)

bye
Ron

3DzForMe

I'd need a 4 bed house to have a 'hobby' room, hence the trailer conversion, my 3 bed semi is pretty stacked.  :)

My kids are 19 and 17......

It's all good, takes significant effort for interrupting me in the evolving man cave.   

Off to watch the final 30 mins of star trek now, it's a Nail Biter, then I might get out to the old Dev cave.  ^-^

Derron

Have the final episode open (watched 3 minutes until the youngest cried for my awareness). It is more a guilty pleasure series than the older ones. Big arcs big budgets but an annoying Michael who behaves so erratic and non-volcanic (she lived there for so many years). She'd better stayed at The Walking Dead :-). Still watching for being a sci-fi fan.

Bye
Ron

3DzForMe

I was on the penultimate episode, the budget musta been something else for all the battle malarky, and as for old Michael, I've warmed to her now  :o

3DzForMe

QuoteGot bad cramp in my right hand string and kicked all the wires at the back of the PC, the old dev rig position in the new mobile man cave needs a little work. Right then, flask of coffee and back on it..... Fingers crossed. Might be a push....... :-\

Oh Jeez, was just reading through my worklog - All I maybe done was dislodge an ESATA wire inside the PC - to do tomorrow - suss if thats the case, my XP activation is down to about 2 days now I reckon. Nevermind.... this is installing now:

Derron

Godot is 20MB "all in one" ;-)
(ok plus eport-runtime-packs which are some MB too)

bye
Ron

3DzForMe

Mega dissapointed with Unity - however - guess what downloaded in less than 1 percent of the time it took to get the unity fail - and is W10 compatible?

Thanks for the Godot suggestion - Unity obviously still have work to do.