SANTA FANTAZMA (code a game comp 7)3MX digital worklog.

Started by MrmediamanX, December 07, 2018, 17:07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

MrmediamanX

Title: SANTA FANTAZMA .
Tools: Blitz3d,Fragmotion,milkshape3d,paint.net,Mypaint,audacity,cooledit.
Controls: Mouse only
Platform:windows

Premise:
As the children of one such home prepare for bed on the eve of christmas,later that evening ... the magic of old saint nick arrive's only to see the table top game the children left unfinished. it's up to you and santa to complete the table top quest in session and conclude the tale of Santa Fantazma.

I'm not to sure where to being ... the game's base genre is adventure with a mix rpg,tabletop,random stat battle generation
afew card battle game element's with puzzles and collecting.

The general idea came about from wanting to design a one button game oddly enough.

CHEAT: at the main menu hold [C] and press the (Right mouse button):
during a dice battle press the right mouse button to win any roll.

LINK ITCH.IO: https://mrmediamanx.itch.io/santafantazma
It's a thing that doe's when it don't..

round157

Hello....

The 3 screenshots are beautiful. The story is entertaining and addictive. Since the gameplay consists of  these elements: rpg, puzzles and collecting, the gameplay may be very gripping! Some members should be looking forward to the game. You said that you had nearly finished the game. I think that you can release beta version of your game for members to play and test now. Members can help to report bugs to you. They can also give various creative comments to you to make this game perfect before the deadline!

Qube

Oo er, nice concept for a game theme. Look forward to seeing the finished product :)
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

MrmediamanX

Just a quick little update, currently redoing the intro and ending using 3d models instead of static images.
here's an image of the low flat shaded poly model of old santa being used in the cutscenes. though the scenes will be static,
I should be able to add camera movement ... be it minor so the scenes don't look like the game froze, winter pun intended. :D
It's a thing that doe's when it don't..

Derron

Is this action-santa? he has NO BIG BELLY !!11!
At least he has shoulder pads to make him look armored. Santa Schwarzenegger will be back ;-)

Seriously: looks good(!) (albeit I prefer the "cute/nice" santa style). Seems your adventureous RPG becomes more "serious" look-wise. No funny elves, grinchy mobs, ... ?

bye
Ron

RemiD

cool graphics, i am intrigued...

Blitz3d, Fragmotion,
i use the same tools !  :) ( maybe test "photofiltre" someday, very good image editor )