[need] Latest Nuclear Basic

Started by plenatus, November 12, 2018, 16:00:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Elliott

The main issue for me is that the forum is gone, so we can't look up info easily anymore or ask specific questions. That makes it somewhat risky to use NB for a bigger project. If you get stuck on some language issue... you are stuck  :P

Personally I just wanted to take a look at the syntax again as I remember it was quite nice. I wouldn't use a dead language with bugs and memory leaks for projects.
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

GaborD

Quote from: Naughty Alien on November 20, 2018, 01:46:20
@ Gabor

Have you received NF source?? Im allowed to have it but unfortunately i never got copy..i do remember that someone got it..not sure who or is that person present here..

Sorry, wasn't me, I never had the NF source. Only used NB.

GaborD

Quote from: Steve Elliott on November 20, 2018, 08:02:04
The main issue for me is that the forum is gone, so we can't look up info easily anymore or ask specific questions. That makes it somewhat risky to use NB for a bigger project. If you get stuck on some language issue... you are stuck  :P

Personally I just wanted to take a look at the syntax again as I remember it was quite nice. I wouldn't use a dead language with bugs and memory leaks for projects.

Yeah I really liked the NB syntax, was very straight forward.

RattlerCreed

Quote from: c0d3r9 on November 13, 2018, 09:46:49
I talk to Aaron and i can give kune (2d dx9 plugin) for NB to the community here.
https://ufile.io/c7sm6

Hi where can I get this from the link don't work.

Thanks

Santiago

Hi, there is a link to download Nuclear-Basic?, or a website?.

i only found Nuclear atomic basic concept in internet :)

Naughty Alien

NB is product of Nuclear Entertainment Arts (or something like that)..Unfortunately, they are gone, just like BRL is gone, except author didnt leave any source of product, so it could continue to evolve. I was promised to have source, by very author, who didnt keep his promise for some reason. Web site is gone as well, so there is no way to get NB or NF, unless you are licensed owner. Im not sure how legal is for some of us who has license, to share NB or NF with anyone who is not licensed before, even product/company is long gone..maybe someone with lawyer' skills can cast some shadow on to this..

Derron

It depends on the kind of company and the location in which it was registered.

If the company was bought the rights usually move on to the next one.
If the company was solicitated and stuff went for tax debts or so then the rights might be now by the government of that location - or they sold them separately to someone else now owning the rights.

Best thing is just to ask the author - there is surely a postal address to find in the archived impress of the product website.

bye
Ron