May 24, 2019, 11:20:12 PM

Author Topic: [need] Latest Nuclear Basic  (Read 1345 times)

Online Steve Elliott

Re: [need] Latest Nuclear Basic
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
The main issue for me is that the forum is gone, so we can't look up info easily anymore or ask specific questions. That makes it somewhat risky to use NB for a bigger project. If you get stuck on some language issue... you are stuck  :P

Personally I just wanted to take a look at the syntax again as I remember it was quite nice. I wouldn't use a dead language with bugs and memory leaks for projects.
Windows 10, 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb).
MacOS Mojave, 64-bit, 8Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 2.3 Ghz, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB.
Linux Mint 19.1, 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, CPU Intel i5, 3.2 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2Gb).

Offline GaborD

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 04:09:34 PM »
@ Gabor

Have you received NF source?? Im allowed to have it but unfortunately i never got copy..i do remember that someone got it..not sure who or is that person present here..

Sorry, wasn't me, I never had the NF source. Only used NB.

Offline GaborD

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 04:12:30 PM »
The main issue for me is that the forum is gone, so we can't look up info easily anymore or ask specific questions. That makes it somewhat risky to use NB for a bigger project. If you get stuck on some language issue... you are stuck  :P

Personally I just wanted to take a look at the syntax again as I remember it was quite nice. I wouldn't use a dead language with bugs and memory leaks for projects.

Yeah I really liked the NB syntax, was very straight forward.

Offline RattlerCreed

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2019, 06:41:52 AM »
I talk to Aaron and i can give kune (2d dx9 plugin) for NB to the community here.
https://ufile.io/c7sm6

Hi where can I get this from the link don't work.

Thanks