The greatest pyramid scam ever

Started by Matty, August 24, 2018, 16:32:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Why Capitalism Is Ultimately Fucked

Note all figures are imaginative.

I have a home loan.

I use a deposit of 100k to borrow 1 million dollars.

My employer pays me a wage for 30 years to service this loan.

My employer pays 100 people a total of 10 million dollars a year in wages.  To do so they need to have a loan from the bank of at least 10 million dollars based on assets and earnings of at least 1 million dollars.

Businesses have to produce products at a cost of $1 to sell at $10 (over valued) to people who are in debt 10x their personal worth. I

The bank provides all these loans of total to every business and home 'owner' of 1 billion dollars.

To afford to give out this cash to its customers it takes out a loan to a bigger bank of 10 billion dollars....and so on up the tree.

At the top of the tree is the biggest bank who has existed for 50 years or more who has capital of the size required to lend all this money and who grows in wealth exponentially as loans are paid back with interest over multiple decades.

So....it is simply a pyramid scam....legitimized by governments worldwide. ..and bankers hold all the strings of the governments themselves.

Naughty Alien

..exactly..one of the reasons i have quit city, bought large old boat for so so cheap, fixing it for a tiny fraction of what ill cough out for house/apartment, and live in peace at space as large as huge penthouse..no loan, no debt, no tax, small docking fees..

Steve Elliott

That sounds like bliss to me NA. 
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

Amanda Dearheart

Exactly why I rent my place and ride a bike.
Prepare to be assimilated !  Resistance is futile!

RemiD

Be careful Matty, if you continue to search deep enough, you will end up understanding the real reasons of world war 2, and who were the good guys / bad guys (hint : lies / distortions in "official history" is what allows this unfair money / economic (taxes / subventions) system (and the pillage of ressources and the slavery of people) to continue)

Don't listen to what politics say, look at what they have done / do, and you will understand who is benevolent /malevolent (towards the workers class)

Matty

Every war is fought to service man's ambition and greed.  There are no just wars,  only 'just' excuses for plundering and killing each other.  I would not be surprised if the truth never gets to the average man in the street for any international conflict.

We are just economic units providing credits to those much higher up the tree....best kept in the dark and disunited-or distracted by false fears or materialism.

Naughty Alien

...just look at who you cant criticize, regardless country you live at, and you will know from where wind is coming..you will find, 'coincidentally', same group of people on the top of pyramid scam mentioned at the thread start...its that simple..

Matty

RemiD

@NA>>i don't think it is that simple, i think that it is more a personality trait, some people are ready to do anything for more power / money, whatever their origins.

Proof : look at the people in places of power who caused a lot of damages / killing during world war 2 or during the recent wars in irak / libya, they are not only from the (whining) group that you mention, but they did it to have more power / money...

Henri

Capitalism is the idea of people working for themselfs earning capital, and Communism is the idea of people working for community/Government. Both are extremes at different ends of the spectrum.

I believe, most of the European countries have something in between. Good or bad, I'll let the people decide :-)

Ps. Here is a nice video about banking in a nutshell:

-Henri
- Got 01100011 problems, but the bit ain't 00000001

meems

isn't the greatest pyramid scam... the pyramids?
Whats the point in constructing a 6.5 million ton stone pyramid with manpower other than to keep a population subdued and taxed with pointless work?

Kryzon

Quote from: Naughty Alien on August 24, 2018, 17:15:03
..exactly..one of the reasons i have quit city, bought large old boat for so so cheap, fixing it for a tiny fraction of what ill cough out for house/apartment, and live in peace at space as large as huge penthouse..no loan, no debt, no tax, small docking fees..
That's a clever idea, the water has plenty of space. Some people are investing millions in that in fact:
https://www.blue-frontiers.com/en/infographic

If I may ask, do you get internet \ electricity over there?
Also, did you ever feel seasick (from the waving motion)?

Naughty Alien

@Kryzon

..initially i got large sailboat (payed deposit, took boat)..then some issues have happened with paperwork, so whole deal was off as boat was sold to guy i got it from, by owner wife as owner passed away..

..so, i put my hands on to decommissioned coast guard vessel 28 meters long and 8 meters wide with everything on board except weapons and stuff related to that..i payed 40K malaysia ringgit for it..then payed some 2K malaysia ringgit for re registering it as a pleasure vessel. And thats it. Tax for pleasure vessel here is zero..nothing.

Boat is at dry docks now where im fixing/converting some things, removing some patchwork left after removal of some military gear on the hull, and so on. Electricity is provided at marina as well as water connection (shore), wifi as well but i didnt use it as boat is under repair and conversion process. It has more surface for living than any place i have lived at. 4 large rooms inside hull, with individual toilets/shower, and on the top deck is large area of 8x15 meters which i want to cover with large cabin so i can make dining place there, my work area, kitchen, etc..

I wasn't seasick but i had initially 'sea legs', walking like a drunk..but i have adopted very quick and now regardless of motion of boat, i can walk straight..lol..in case you are seasick, just put something in one of your ears to block it from hearing and seasick is gone..

..this is she at the moment i was about to bring her back ..

..and this is my drawing of what she will look like at the end of the conversion..lol..

Kryzon

Thanks for the details. She's huge and lovely!

Steve Elliott

Yep huge  8)

Any inside pictures?  ;D
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb