The greatest pyramid scam ever

Started by Matty, August 24, 2018, 16:32:06

Previous topic - Next topic

meems

>42000 malaysian
= £8000 for a decent sized untaxed house.

great job! are u part of a online community that is savvy with this life hack? i might join the club when i have the cash.

Naughty Alien

Quote from: meems on August 27, 2018, 18:41:09
>42000 malaysian
= £8000 for a decent sized untaxed house.

great job! are u part of a online community that is savvy with this life hack? i might join the club when i have the cash.

..yes, otherwise i will not get boat of this size if i cant fix it myself..material here is very cheap, electronics/electrical systems is right at my ballpark, and engines are mighty MTU 493 series (twin) which are in working order and require just polishing and some rust removal/cleaning, and they are purely mechanical, including governor, what makes them very easy to maintain..hull need some attention but that is almost done..

..there are many foreigners here, doing exactly this, as well as retired folks from europe with their boats as tax is zero, food and fuel is very cheap, and its basically whole year a summer while seas are well..tropics :)

meems

>Malaysia

isn't that part of the world notorious as the worst for pirates? I wouldn't skimp on weaponary. It was a lifeboat with guns ( i.e deathboat ) for a reason. I'd fit a minigun and take time to practice sinking dingies full of pirates armed with machetes.

Naughty Alien

..not Malaysia, but Indonesia (north part of Indonesia, around Aceh), and generally Straits of Melacca , which is passage between Malaysia and Indonesia..So long as you keep Malaysia/Singapore side, you are okay, and they usually targeting tankers...weapons are not needed as this boat can go over 43 knots, which is main reason why i had to have several 'interviews' with authorities, before i was allowed to have it equipped with twin MTU 493 series engines(variant of this exact model is used for diesel powered trains), so pirates can be left behind in no time, hehe..intended use is floating penthouse and occasional trips around South East Asia/Australia, and maybe further, who knows :) ..

GrindalfGames

@NA that's pretty much how I grew up. My parents moved onto a boat when I was 8 and travelled through Europe and the Caribbean. They eventually moved into an apartment in Tenerife when I was 18 and I've spent the last 20 years now on land(currently in the UK) working to make money for other people while just about making enough to eat and pay my rent.
I've recently been thinking that I should never have stayed on land and am considering getting a boat and moving back onto that, maybe return to the Caribbean

meems

i think its an awesome idea, but i wouldn't know the 1st thing to do, or how to proceed. I could do with a starter pack or a book that details what to do from start to finish. definitely better than spending your whole life paying off the mortgage on bricks just so u can then have the honour of paying it out all again on council tax. I wlll have to embed myself in the community at some point in the future.
This has given me a new direction in life. Something to look forward to and aim towards. I mentioned on another thread that I wasn't keen on the idea of buying a house. And being a programmer is well suited to being a boat person I expect. Work from the boat.
Anyway, 1st I need to get a decent income. Back to learning Java...

Thanks Alien for this. You've drastically changed my future for the better. Unless one of my future kids falls off the boat and drowns.

Naughty Alien

@grindalf
..wow..thats really fantastic..you do have some first hand experience, im just walking trough now..its hard to explain, but i never had better sleep in my life, than i have now on the boat..i do not know why..community at marina/docks is really fantastic and folks seems to be very enthusiastic and i have made a lot of new friends as im sort of odd case with ex military vessel as a pleasure vessel, so it drags a lot of attention..

@ meems
I hear you..i have had enough paying all the time for things i have payed already, loans and what not..on this way i have saved a lot and i pay what i use and thats fair enough...waking up with sunrise , with quality folks around, natural sounds and mild sound of waves hitting hull without listening traffic and madness im lived with so far, is inspiring..i still have to deal with city due my work, but soon as i finish all i need with boat, ill be full time there where ill have large work area so city will be only to meet customers/sign contracts..i say, go for it and don't look back, you will not regret it...im glad my actions have helped or at least inspire you or anyone else, to do some changes for better, for yourself..

GrindalfGames

back when I was a kid.
I've decided that its something I want to do again(probably on a catamaran though, better living space) so I better start saving up the cash