using bleach as an antiperspirant

Started by meems, July 10, 2018, 09:59:40

Previous topic - Next topic

meems

>As for BLEACH on the human body, no way is that good for you.

I was looking at the ingredients of the bleaches i'm using : i found that one of them is benzalahyde based, rather than sodium hydroxide. So its main action isn't a caustic reaction with the fats in whatever its applied to. Should be ok for long term use.

Matty

You think you've got a problem with being a hit with the ladies...spare a thought for the woman who has to wake up to this! (My morning selfie attached)  :-*

Kryzon

Yeti sighting confirmed

hahaha Matty

(At least you have a woman to call yours.)

Matty

Actually I dont Kryzon...all my female romances are fictional!

cpsmith0191

Studies have shown that "benzalahyde may cause contact dermatitis" source 'Toxicology research net'.
Thread puts me in mind of a song...
I know your antiseptic your deodorant smells nice
I'd like to get to know you but you're deep frozen like the ice
He's a germ free adolecence cleanleness is ever present
scrub away, scrub away etc (X ray specs, a rather good album packed full of rather good songs)
Up in North East Scotland for the last three weeks thinking it would be cooler there, not a hope. Back in sunny NE England now gazing longly at the rain predicted in SW Wales. We brits aren't designed for heat.. Have fun cps.

meems

>Studies have shown that "benzalahyde may cause contact dermatitis" source 'Toxicology research net'.

No worries. I have a plan to mitigate toxic effects. When the benzalahyde is making me sick I'll switch to sodium hydroxide based bleach, and when the sodium hydroxide eats into my skin too much I'll switch back to benzalahyde. That way I'll get the benefits of both and the drawbacks of neither.

meems

ok, after 2 weeks experiment I've settled on the best stuff.

Its really great. I can go out, exercise, come back covered in sweat, don't wash, let the sweat dry, then get my mum to sniff my armpits. She says they don't smell. That would have been unthinkable for me all my adult life up till now.

Oh how crippled I've been without it.