PhysLite and BlitzMax NG?

Started by wombats, July 10, 2018, 09:32:07

Previous topic - Next topic

wombats

Has anyone tried to get PhysLite to work in BlitzMax NG?

I get errors like:

[ 69%] Compiling:physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c
C:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/odd.mod/physlite.mod/.bmx/physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c: In function '_odd_physlite_TZone_New':
C:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/odd.mod/physlite.mod/.bmx/physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c:18639:39: error: too few arguments to function 'odd_physlite_TZone_ColDefault_v_TTZoneTTMassfff'
  o->_odd_physlite_tzone_colresponse = odd_physlite_TZone_ColDefault_v_TTZoneTTMassfff();
                                       ^
In file included from C:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/odd.mod/physlite.mod/.bmx/physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c:1:0:
C:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/odd.mod/physlite.mod/.bmx/physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.h:1055:6: note: declared here
void odd_physlite_TZone_ColDefault_v_TTZoneTTMassfff(struct odd_physlite_TZone_obj*,struct odd_physlite_TMass_obj*,BBFLOAT,BBFLOAT,BBFLOAT);
      ^
Build Error: failed to compile C:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/odd.mod/physlite.mod/.bmx/physlite.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c

This line seems to be a problem:

Field ColResponse( zone:TZone, mass:TMass, penNormX:Float, penNormY:Float, penMag:Float )=ColDefault

Derron

maybe it is the assignment of the function to the function "field"?

bye
Ron

wombats

Is that unsupported in NG? I don't know what PhysLite uses that for.

Derron

Not unsupported - but maybe there is a bug regarding that kind of usage.

I never assigned a function in the field-area. Such "field function:int(bla:int)" stuff is most often used for "hooks", so I assume it is already tested. But this special case might reveal a bug in NG?

bye
Ron