MetalRoll

Started by NRJ, June 22, 2018, 12:28:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Derron

@ Wonder
Why?
I try to help others to improve their games - and the longer you develop your game, the harder it becomes to recognize certain things. So little bugs, graphical inconsistencies, ... they all get "ignored" then. This is what I "blame" then.
And as said: it looks pretty polished already. I am aware of the pareto optimum (80% output in 20% of time, 20% missing output in 80% of the time). So yes, doing even more polishing might take more time but it might be worth the effort.

Feel free to ignore my advices/annotations - I did not want to force you into something.

bye
Ron

NRJ

@Derron

Dear Derron, I am taking in positive way, my weak English sometimes creates confusions/problems.
It's a good thing that you review games very deeply.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,  YOU CAN DO IT...

http://www.nksoftgames.blogspot.com

Qube

QuoteI try to help others to improve their games
Don't worry Derron, we love you for it ;D
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Naughty Alien

..actually, i think his comments/reviews are quite interesting, as far as i was able to see on several threads, especially because he provides particular technical/artistic terms about certain things hes pointing at, and often with some code as well...not bad if u ask me..