Total Biscuit has passed away

Started by iWasAdam, May 25, 2018, 06:57:50

Previous topic - Next topic

RemiD

Plenty of examples of drugs / surgeries which cause more harm than good. Appropriate air / foods and periodic cleansing is key imo. (that's what you do with your car / computer, so why not consider the human body like a machine ?)

Matty

Re RemiD:

Thanks to a decision by doctors in 1997, which I as a young man went along with without knowing all the information there have been some serious detrimental consequences to my mind as a result that would never have happened had another alternative route been taken.

So doctors can be the worst thing to go and see sometimes.......Unfortunately the 'treatment' has caused problems that are actually indistinguishable from an illness that wasn't there originally but as the new research shows - the treatment will cause the illness in people who were otherwise healthy....so I'm f*cked now basically.

RemiD

@Matty>>maybe take a look at "chelating foods" and intermittent fasting, it may help your body to eliminate the toxic substances of some drugs...

about "allopathic" doctors and their treatments,  for chronic "diseases" (not caused by a malformation or a broken / missing body part), they seem rather ignorant about the causes of problems in a human body and more interested in making people not feel / see the symptoms (effects).

it is funny that some recommendations by the world heath organization are not taken into account, so who is right ? ( hint : me  :)) )

Holzchopf

Quote from: RemiD on May 31, 2018, 12:47:57world heath organization

WHO?

(sorry couldn't help doing that one)

Naughty Alien

@ Matty

I believe Remi is correct...body can heal itself, but in order to do that, toxic agents must be really removed from system..best way known to me, which i have tried and still doing is 'water fasting'...every 2nd month, i spend 7 days on water only..no food of any kind at all, just 4 liters of water a day..it really drain out all toxic crap out of you..there are plenty of articles about this sort of things...my brother suffered from Multipla Sclerosis..its nasty thing for which 'modern medicine' has no cure, and person eventually gets paralyzed as it affects nerves system...ill spare you from long list of doctor 'remedies' which simply put..doesn't work and cost a lot..i have spent 3 years convincing him to take herbs from jungle here, which folks living in a jungle using (some sort of dried berry and few other fruit like things)...finally he accepted my suggestion 2 months ago and i have sent one 'package' (no such thing..i just wrapped thing) and told him how to use (once a day, before sleep on empty stomach)...man came back to his senses within 5 days of using it...from person who could hardly walk and doesnt feel fingers, he start walking normal, have blast with his wife(you know what i mean)...5 bloody days with pure natural remedy standing right in front of the nose and cost .. 20 eur , vs 2500eur doctor remedy which doesnt fuck**g working...nature my friend..stick to it..it works..

meems

just my 2 cents in with remiD's point of view :
Yes I found going to the doctors is near 50:50 in terms of making you better or more ill.

times i got more ill
1.  choked on some nuts, harmlessly cut my esophagus and coughed up a small amout of blood. Parents panicked & phoned hospital emergency line - who decided I was an emergency : parents drove me there, where they stuck 2 large catheters my arms them left me alone for 4 days under observation. In which time my catheter entry points got infected and I got a blood infection. Painful, made me feel ill, looked gross ( big yellow stripe of a dying large vein up my arm and across my torso ), and utterly unnecessary. Still feel sad for that perfectly good heathly vein :(
2. choking problem again. So docs took me in and exposed me to a 3 minute video x-ray over my whole upper body while i drank some water + barium. Docs found nothing wrong. So I'd just been blasted with X-rays for no reason.
3. went to doc's with mania\insomnia. Doc proscribed me an awful neuro drug that gave me mini seizures - for about a second it was full on total loss of body and mind and all i could sense was electric pulses in my brain, after which i would have to catch myself from hitting the ground since my legs had given way for one second.

4. finally not docs fault but was bad medicine : my brother had particularly bad facial acne as teenager so doc proscribed him special extra strong spot cream to be used lightly on tip of spot which would chemically burn the spot and cause it to die. My idiot dad got hold of it and became obsessed with using it on my back acne. He went on about it for months, and one day I was feeling weak and passive so I let him put some on and he slapped on half a tube's worth. The skin on my back got nastily chemically burnt and has never recovered, will probably give me serious trouble as I get old. I was an idiot to let him put it on. I knew it was ultra high power stuff. Since then I've wished a thousand times that I'd quietly discarded the spot cream after I realised bonehead Dad was intent on trying to necrotise the skin on my back with it. But I'm stuck with this burnt back for life now.

Then the thing I see more than anything when i go to hospital :
UK Hospital patients are routinely made ill and killed by thirst.
Really, the problem is staggering, both in its effect, widespread, and how ridiculous it is. But its true, hospitals are under pressure to feed all manner of expensive medicines to patients, but no drugs company makes money out of patients being given water. Deprivation of water exacerbates nearly all illnesses.
I know I sound like a hippy or a vegan health freak, but I've found its true : drinking a bit more water, not tea, coffee, fruit juice, fizzy drinks, than you normally would and you'll feel better and get less ill. Human thirst is well known among experts and athletes to be a poor sign of dehydration, your body has already lost a large amount of non essential functionality and is near injuring itself before thirst kicks in. Colds, sore throats, headaches, lethargy , depression, arthritis, sore eyes, infections etc.. all exacerbated or increased chance if you only drink when thirsty.

RemiD

let me clarify things :

without the good surgeon that helped me, i would be heavily handicaped because of a birth defect, so i am grateful for that...

also i had no choice but to go to the hospital several times when i got hurt and damaged my flesh and bones ( because of sports / work ), so i am grateful for that...

however if you have a chronic "disease", it may be caused by what you are chronically doing (or not doing)... or by causes that doctors do not necessarily consider (waste of vital energy / reserves, deficiencies, toxic air, irritating / gluing / toxic foods, accumulated toxic substances, accumulated sludge / crystals,  accumulated parasites, obstructed / slow paths of elimination, lack of movement, lack of sleep), and so they won't help you...

Rick Nasher

It all depends.

Some people swear by solving diseases by health change, for instance Dirk Benedict 'Face' from the A-team aka a 'Starbuck' from BSG original series, living macrobiotic and mind over matter stuff. He claims saved him from cancer.

However, if you take a look at present day Val Kilmer(to who I bare a slight resemblance  :P ) , story looks bit different. Hope he makes it, but sofar hasn't been looking too good, even though he finally got chemo, might have waited too long.

Doesn't take away that doc's are usually a bit too keen on cutting and meds, to find later as insights increase, the cure was worse then the disease..
If I had continued to take the hay fever wonder meds triludan in the 80's  I now probably might have a heart disease!