Return to Blitz3D / windows 10

Started by Yue, December 26, 2017, 20:45:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

There are many ideas in this regard, they are all welcome because sometimes the imagination of exhaustion vanishes from me.  The ideas I have range from finding Sumerian tables, statues in rocks, mystery, conspiracy, pyramids, etc. and I also love the idea of the city. :)

For now I'm analyzing the rock issue, and the best way to think about it is when you're on public transportation sitting looking out the window. ;)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Rick Nasher

Hehehe. Hope you were being sarcastic about the publice transport. Round here can be really annoying at times.  ;)
BTW don't worry: you are doing a marvelous job so far. And you really have a good eye for design too.

Good to see the astronaut fitting in so well. I knew would find his way back into the 3d world.

Yue

It should be noted that this only happens when I can find a chair by the window, and it happens very rarely.   :-X

RemiD

@Yue>>another game made with Blitz3d, were the goals are to analyze the planet structure, to retrieve damaged "probes", and also to find artefacts :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOX6RjdI_GA

Yue

Generating a pitcher of the game from PureBasic. Whose options are to start the game, graphic options etc.

MagosDomina

Great stuff Yue! Always impressed with your work.

peteswansen

Welcome back Yue!  I thought you would find your way here again...(the "?onkey 2" site is not fun...)

Derron

Yue was not here for some months now - and his project (see links in his footer) was not updated since 60 days too. Think he concentrates on "serious life issues" now - rather than "internet fun".

bye
Ron

Rick Nasher

Perhaps something(s) happened we have no knowledge off..

He came from a dark place in life and was lucky to have escaped into the light, but maybe that still took it's toll, came back to haunt him, didn't feel all that great, for can be hard to adjust to regular society after something like that.

Especially if society isn't all that understanding and nice in general for people who don't fit into the machine as a smooth gear and will most of the time be outcast, rejected and unforgiven.

So it's probably a big struggle..

Every person has his own battles to fight and flaws to overcome