Cerberus X : Future Linux and OSX builds

Started by MikeHart, May 01, 2018, 20:13:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Nasher

Read it, but broke and having to use an outdated machine myself too hehehe, but otherwise I'd be chippin in, for you are doing an honorable thing and deserve all the support you can get. I've send you a symbolic figure.

Fun to see the face behind the name too, pictured you as a younger dude, but we're probably from the same decade.
I aged slow though up till now, for the company I work for is taking it's toll and wearing me out.  ;D

Hope you reach the goal soon.

Qube

I feel your pain, Mike. 12 years ago I was doing everything on a 14" 1GB Windows XP Toshiba laptop and it was actually falling apart towards the end. I kid you not I had to tape the side down hard to keep the keyboard working :o - luckily the little workhorse stayed alive to lead on to better things.

I've donated a little towards your new PC as in the coming months I fancy having a play with CerebusX and it's AGK OSX component ( no rush ).
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

MikeHart

Thank you guys sooooo much. I hope i can make it up to you.

iWasAdam

Mike, I might be able to help you a bit... I've PM you.

MikeHart

Quote from: Rick Nasher on May 01, 2018, 21:18:14
Fun to see the face behind the name too, pictured you as a younger dude, but we're probably from the same decade.
I aged slow though up till now, for the company I work for is taking it's toll and wearing me out.  ;D

Hope you reach the goal soon.

Hehe, I was born in 1966, but mind wise I feel much younger than 52. Body wise, I think it fits. I need to work out again!

iWasAdam

MikeHart

Qube

Quote from: iWasAdam on May 02, 2018, 08:22:45
i'm 1966 too!
Blimey! Perhaps I should start thinking about accessibility controls on this site? :P

1973 here. Young mind trapped in a degrading creaky body :))
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD

Until the next time.

MikeHart

Quote from: Qube on May 02, 2018, 12:04:43
Blimey! Perhaps I should start thinking about accessibility controls on this site? :P

Kiddo  :P Please repeat that. I can't hear you  ;D

dawlane

Quote from: Qube on May 02, 2018, 12:04:43
Can you all please type more slowly what you post, as people my age kind of find it hard to follow what's being said.

MikeHart

Cube: when does the Bingo session start again?

Qube

Quote from: MikeHart on May 02, 2018, 18:09:31
I would suggest you write your own bingo game but that'll lead to four pages of how to get a truly random bingo balls output :P

Until the next time.

MikeHart

Quote from: Qube on May 02, 2018, 19:18:33
Quote from: MikeHart on May 02, 2018, 18:09:31
I would suggest you write your own bingo game but that'll lead to four pages of how to get a truly random bingo balls output :P

ROFL. I know what you ment.  ;D

iWasAdam

@Mike a question for you. In cerberusX you use ted2. how different is this from ted2 used in monkey2? The reason I ask is I have an updated version of ted2 here with more features?