Cobra

Started by TomToad, April 01, 2018, 23:04:53

Previous topic - Next topic

TomToad

Was reading about different programming languages and came across this http://cobra-language.com/.  Looks to be a slightly more strict version of Python with a few extra bells and whistles added.  Going through the documentation and how-tos now.
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

Derron

latest news are posted in 2013.

Be aware.

bye
Ron

TomToad

Appears that the creator of Cobra got burned out after a few years of both developing Cobra and doing a regular job.  Too bad, as it seems Cobra has a potential of being better than Python. 
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

Naughty Alien

..after all this years, and trying to enjoy basic dialects of various kinds, i have basically ended with love for utmost hated C++ and Java, for my every day work i perform now days..AGK and B4J are sneaking on a side, but most of the time i see myself with languages i hated so much, and im sort of...enjoying now..why is that? Well..i guess, after universe of all choices opened up, from various engines/gamemaker kits/ script languages and so on, i found myself to be very flexible, surrounded by C++/Java as documentation for mentioned languages and amount of existing libs is monumental and makes whole thing very pleasant to use with modern IDE's...C++/Java start to 'sounds' in my ears like a Pink Floyd, something exists for a very long time and it really carry some depth, vs. all this modern languages i see as a now days music which is here for a season and nobody will ever heard of it again...AGK is probably last Basic dialect ill be messing with as far as i can tell at this moment..