personal memory erasure

Started by Matty, April 12, 2018, 21:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

plenatus

Decades ago, all those mindsets and doubts were the ultimate solution.
The religion!
An invisible power responsible for everything that our little mind can not explain.

I can hardly remember anything until I was 16 years old.
But one says, the older one gets, the more one remembers oneself.
I live in my own world. But that's no problem. I'm known there.

Qube

Quote from: Derron on April 14, 2018, 10:11:03
Most of the symptoms are explainable with some psychological disorder - in other words, you are partially insane.
Thanks for that prognosis, Dr Derron :)) - I'm not insane and merely proving a point to Matty. What that point is I'll leave up to you to ponder over  :-*
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

cpsmith0191

Try reading Freud on the conscious/subconscious mind, it may provide a few pointers.  Have fun cps.

Matty

Maybe Qube is quite sane. I am sure of that.

Derron is partially right - perhaps I am partially insane.

But only partially.

I watched the linked videos - very interesting.

I disagree with Qube's assessment of something globally being wrong, but I do sense a disturbance both in me and the world around me.

My assessment, as a mathematics person is kind of like this:

x + y = 10

One equation, two unknowns. Insoluble. Infinite solutions for x.

However what I can say is that y has been narrowed down to have a discrete, finite number of possible values, which also gives rise to x having a discrete finite range of values.

Some of those values for 'x' are very good for me and others.

Some of those values for 'x' are very bad for me, but very good for others.

Some of those values for 'x' are rather comic in nature, or entertaining for some.

But from my perspective all I can see are the possibilities for 'y' that are limited giving rise to a range of possibilities for 'x' and there is currently no known way of refining the values for x and y.

It's like an Agatha Christie murder mystery novel this life - the author knows where it goes, but the truth of the situation is hinted at but hidden and often has twists and turns that mislead and misdirect until the very end when the truth is revealed which could be good for some and bad for others.

TomToad

Just watched this video. Makes you think.
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.