Site suggestions, the future and other stuff

Started by Qube, June 12, 2017, 01:40:18

Previous topic - Next topic

round157

Pfaber11

Does this mean PB is getting it's own sub forum . I think it might not be a bad idea . Yes some of my posts are trash however some of the questions I've asked and the replies would be useful to somebody wanting to give it a go . I think there's a few on here who use PB besides me and it could be quite busy .

HP 15s i3 1.2 upto 3.4 ghz 128 gb ssd 16 gb ram 15.6 inch screen. Windows 11 home edition .  2Tb external hard drive dedicated to Linux Mint .
  PureBasic 6 and AppGameKit studio
ASUS Vivo book 15 16gb ram 256gb storage  cpu upto 4.1 ghz

round157

Quote from: Pfaber11 on February 19, 2020, 18:34:36
Does this mean PB is getting it's own sub forum . I think it might not be a bad idea . Yes some of my posts are trash however some of the questions I've asked and the replies would be useful to somebody wanting to give it a go . I think there's a few on here who use PB besides me and it could be quite busy .

Your discussions are able to inspire many members.

Qube

8-bit /16-bit and PureBasic forums added ;D - Get posting :P
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

round157

Quote from: Qube on February 23, 2020, 09:32:28
8-bit /16-bit and PureBasic forums added ;D - Get posting :P

oh, thanks, SyntaxBomb Forum is nearly perfect.

Derron

@Qube

Somehow my avatar in the thread view is bigger than others :D
I assume the sizes of the container should have a "max" else it uses the referred one (I did not upload mine but just am referring to the PNG on the github servers). In other areas of the website (like profile overview) it properly resizes down.

bye
Ron

Santiago

Hello, thanks to this site I was able to find people who share a passion for Blitz3D.

It would be good to have a way to share images dynamically, have a chat, more dynamic posts ...

Having Users who can have video game libraries like Gamejolt, even if it is in links, but who can share everything more dynamically would be good.

that just by pressing CTRL + V we can put an ideal serious image.

:) maybe I ask too much :)

Santiago

something that i realy realy need is a automatic translate.

specialy when i write a post.... the google translator dosen't work in this site, i don't know why.

Siempre pienso, que los que no hablamos ingles debemos aprenderlo, por que los que hablan ingles están muy cómodos con su idioma.
el Ingles me gusta, pero a veces, requiere de demasiado esfuerzo mental para entender tanto leer como escribir.
y eso dificulta la forma en la que uno puede interactuar en el foro..

asi me siento yo, todo el tiempo:) saludos!

Qube

With what happened over at Cerberus-x getting hacked I've quickly come to the conclusion to forget doing manual backups ( which I often forget ) and we now have daily off-site backups running automatically \o/
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD

Until the next time.

Xerra

Quote from: Qube on July 27, 2020, 03:12:39
With what happened over at Cerberus-x getting hacked I've quickly come to the conclusion to forget doing manual backups ( which I often forget ) and we now have daily off-site backups running automatically \o/

Please don't back up Ron! We don't need two of them ;-)
M2 Pro Mac mini - 16GB 512 SSD
ACER Nitro 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 3050, 1 TB SSD
Vic 20 - 3.5k 1mhz 6502

Latest game - https://xerra.itch.io/Gridrunner
Blog: http://xerra.co.uk
Itch.IO: https://xerra.itch.io/

Derron

I exceed fat partition limits :-)

Bye
Ron

Derron

add utf8-support to the shoutbox.

I tried to send "¿Signo de interrogación?" ... and the shoutbox did not even try to add it... it miserably failed.

bye
Ron

Qube

I promise I'll fix the shoutbox over the weekend to handle UTF8 properly ;D - At the moment it can't accept or decode anything but simple ascii.

Until the next time.

Derron

When posting to the shoutbox ... you get the 2second message - and in the center of the website you get a message about moderating the shoutbox.

bye
Ron

Qube

Thanks, fixing and then never touching it again :P

Until the next time.