appalling situation near my home

Started by Yue, February 21, 2018, 03:10:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

Police are operating against supermarkets selling cheaper goods, food, rice etc. Shots are heard, and a helicopter sweeps the area.  The news says that these establishments are FARC-sponsored and were used to launder assets, which is when we understand why they sell cheaper.  My wife and daughter are terrified, we have moved away from the windows and our lights are out.

Yue

They keep shooting, people ransack the supermarket, glass is broken... the police sirens are loudly heard, people outside run and scream..

Naughty Alien

..i hope all will be fine..every time i hear things like this, just strengthening my decision to pull out and live in relative isolation on board boat..

Yue

Estamos escondidos en casa, mucho temor en mi familia, mi esposa y mi hija tienen mucho miedo trato de tranquilizarlas.  Mucha gente salio corriendo a la calle, mi decisión fue estar escondido mejor. Las ambulancias y los coches de la policía están afuera luchando con los que quieren saquear el supermercado. Sera una noche difícil para todos.

Yue

Las personas están sacando cosas del supermercado, electrodomésticos, la policía tira explisivos para  disipar las personas, la gente grita, no escribiré mas, mañana escribo. Adios.   

GaborD

That sounds horrible. I hope they can resolve the situation quickly and you can go back to a safe normal life.

RemiD

@Yue>>good luck ! Try to stay alive, you have a game to finish. ;)

@NA>>Prepper's mindset ? (i follow the guidelines (the basics))

ThickO

Quote from: Naughty Alien on February 21, 2018, 03:36:21
..i hope all will be fine..every time i hear things like this, just strengthening my decision to pull out and live in relative isolation on board boat..

Better do more research, there are pirates everywhere and I'm being serious.
3D makes my head hurt...

Naughty Alien

..well, im at part of the world where tons of piracy had happened, and i have sailed around here a lot (Malaysia/Singapore/Thailand)..however, piracy which happened here is related to oil tankers, and certainly not at beautiful and quiet marinas here...plenty of boaters here passing by just fine (closer to malaysia shoreline)...long as you keeping away from indonesia waters of north Sumatra, you are doing fine..typically if they manage to board you at north Sumatra area, they just make you free from stuff they can make quick money (cash, phones, etc) and even food, and they leave, no captivity or anything....other than that is just oil tankers issues (taken away and oil actually sold around, rather than ransom request), usually happen around Singapore/Indonesia line..

Yue

It was an alarming night at 1:30 in the morning, things went away, my cat abandoned us, we waited for her soon return. The media say the situation is getting worse as the elections are approaching, and we have a lot of Venezuelans migrating, at that point I can understand European countries and the Americans themselves.   We hope things don't get any worse.

@RemiD, last night I completely forgot the game...

Kind regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yue

All trade is closed, curfew has been established.  :-X

peteswansen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2V8U8N6DCE
you tube shows the Columbian police clashing with citizens and stores looted.