..AGK Steam integration..

Started by Naughty Alien, February 15, 2018, 11:35:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Naughty Alien

..hi guys..how is done Steam integration with games made with AGK (AGK IDE, not Visual Studio) ?? ..

MikeHart

Look into their showcase section. Someone created a super plugin for this.

Naughty Alien

..i couldnt find anything in their showcase section, but games..reason why im asking is, within preferences, there is a checkbox enabling steam integration, but it also says its for AGK Steam version only and currently im using windows one...so where i am supposed to get that steam version?? It supposed to be same development tool or what?

EDIT:
I have found it (steam api for IDE)..lets see how this works... :)

Here it is, for anyone else who may need it..

https://github.com/adambiser/agk-steam-plugin

MikeHart

Nice rant. I am on my phone so i can't provide links for you. Inside the showcase sub forum you will find also other plugins and tools. If you care to look for.

Qube

Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Naughty Alien

Quote from: MikeHart on February 16, 2018, 05:28:02
Nice rant. I am on my phone so i can't provide links for you. Inside the showcase sub forum you will find also other plugins and tools. If you care to look for.

..cool..in main time i clearly said that i got it and all other things attached to that..

Rick Nasher

Apparently they(The Game Creators) are pretty flexible, helpful and friendly.

E.g: Lastweek I purchased GameGuru and GameGuru Loader as it was on sale, for the sole purpose of level design made easy. But-but-but, I previously purchased the AGK Download version(Windows if you like), while I later on found out you would need the AGK Steam version to use/download GameGuru Loader. (which works fine once downloaded and installed with AGK Download version btw for anyone interested).

I dropped a line to The Game Creators describing my problem and they were all to happy providing me with a Steam key for AGK, so I now could download the AGK Steam version too(which I skipped of course hehehe) and could download and use the GameGuru Loader as intended.

So my point? Drop them a line and see if they can help you..

Apparently you already found the solution. Or not?