October 17, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 4089 times)

Offline meems

Re: Logic Question
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2018, 01:20:41 AM »
it could be that u spend too much time plucking out your nose hairs. i had nose bleed for that reason last month

Offline col

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2018, 09:38:03 AM »

My girlfriend asked me recently why I have the name of 'col' in this forum. It turns out that in her previous workplace they had given her the same name for access to peripherals such as printers etc. They had used the C from the initial of her surname and taken the first 2 letters of her first name to form COL.

Of all the randomness in this world, there are so many 'coincidences' :)
Any bugs in my code are proof of its hand-coded nature.
https://github.com/davecamp

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2018, 10:34:03 AM »
My ex girlfriend lived next door to a street with the same name as mine in a suburb one hours drive away and had a keyring with my workplaces street address in a different suburb!

Offline Kryzon

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2018, 10:04:37 AM »
You're lucky to have blue eyes dude.
I'm baffled by how far people can bend others to do what they want, if they have good looks.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2018, 09:23:37 PM »
Hmm....trying to see how this happened...

3 quarter complete roll of toilet paper was on the kitchen bench this morning.

I use cloth towels and sponges in the kitchen not toilet paper....i have no reason to take an opened roll of toilet paper and put it in the kitchen?

I never do that....there's been other things like that recently such as herbs going missing/running out and then finding a fresh unopened bag in my fridge that wasnt there before....?

Offline Naughty Alien

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »

I use cloth towels and sponges in the kitchen not toilet paper....i have no reason to take an opened roll of toilet paper and put it in the kitchen?

I never do that....there's been other things like that recently such as herbs going missing/running out and then finding a fresh unopened bag in my fridge that wasnt there before....?

..maybe you have mice playing around..i have seen this buggers does exactly that..

Offline col

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2018, 08:53:55 AM »

Did you manage to get a couple of cameras just yet? You wouldn't need anything expensive and you just have them sitting on a shelf somewhere out of the way.
They would unravel the mystery for you.
Any bugs in my code are proof of its hand-coded nature.
https://github.com/davecamp