Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 5195 times)

Offline meems

Re: Logic Question
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2018, 01:20:41 AM »
it could be that u spend too much time plucking out your nose hairs. i had nose bleed for that reason last month

Offline col

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2018, 09:38:03 AM »

My girlfriend asked me recently why I have the name of 'col' in this forum. It turns out that in her previous workplace they had given her the same name for access to peripherals such as printers etc. They had used the C from the initial of her surname and taken the first 2 letters of her first name to form COL.

Of all the randomness in this world, there are so many 'coincidences' :)
Any bugs in my code are proof of its hand-coded nature.
https://github.com/davecamp

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2018, 10:34:03 AM »
My ex girlfriend lived next door to a street with the same name as mine in a suburb one hours drive away and had a keyring with my workplaces street address in a different suburb!

Offline Kryzon

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2018, 10:04:37 AM »
You're lucky to have blue eyes dude.
I'm baffled by how far people can bend others to do what they want, if they have good looks.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2018, 09:23:37 PM »
Hmm....trying to see how this happened...

3 quarter complete roll of toilet paper was on the kitchen bench this morning.

I use cloth towels and sponges in the kitchen not toilet paper....i have no reason to take an opened roll of toilet paper and put it in the kitchen?

I never do that....there's been other things like that recently such as herbs going missing/running out and then finding a fresh unopened bag in my fridge that wasnt there before....?

Offline Naughty Alien

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »

I use cloth towels and sponges in the kitchen not toilet paper....i have no reason to take an opened roll of toilet paper and put it in the kitchen?

I never do that....there's been other things like that recently such as herbs going missing/running out and then finding a fresh unopened bag in my fridge that wasnt there before....?

..maybe you have mice playing around..i have seen this buggers does exactly that..

Offline col

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2018, 08:53:55 AM »

Did you manage to get a couple of cameras just yet? You wouldn't need anything expensive and you just have them sitting on a shelf somewhere out of the way.
They would unravel the mystery for you.
Any bugs in my code are proof of its hand-coded nature.
https://github.com/davecamp

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »
April Fool?

Offline Kryzon

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2018, 06:58:25 PM »
After going through some trouble with an aging relative of mine, it turns out that psychosis & delusions are when you brain cells spontaneously fire, causing you to have an authentic impression of something that never happened in reality ("I put three books on that shelf, and now there's only two books in there. Someone stole one!"). 

I do not recommend.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2018, 12:03:31 AM »
I tell you the truth Kryzon, there is a solution to psychosis and delusion.  The primary symptom is a sensation of the universe focusing deeply upon you.  While medication can help in an acute episode the true skill that is needed is being able to learn to sit comfortably with this sensation of universal focus.  It may take a number of minor glitches to get right but once you have it you can sit at peace with the universe and your mind's perception of it.

Offline Kryzon

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2018, 10:55:56 AM »
There's definitely general feelings of persecution / conspiring-against, which I understand is that universal focus you're talking about.
I'll keep in mind what you said and the next time she goes through a crisis I'll transmit that to her.I can already tell you that the "learn to" part will be the difficult one, especially for stubborn people.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2018, 06:20:43 PM »
Hi Kryzon...worth practicing when not in a crisis...it's more a preventative.  If you enter the crisis stage only sleep and temporary sedation will help as it passes over a period of time.  Learning to sit comfortably with the focus needs to be gained while things are ok.

An example:teach yourself to accept that even if you were a universal focus eg truman show that you dont mind.  Teach yourself that even if your thoughts could be read you are fine with that.  Assume that even if not your entire being is known.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2018, 01:59:12 AM »
Oh...another thing that helps or at least helped me but is not a full solution-collecting fragrant leaves and flowers (in Australia gum leaves are a good source) crushing them in your hand and breathing deeply the scent. It helps alleviate the sense of heat your friend or relative may feel inside her mind that often accompanies the experience.  Smelling coffee will do if there's no safe plants.  Or tea.

The heat will go temporarily but the next step is not something she may be able to do on her own.

In March this year I had a mental experience or day dream of a black squid like thing extracted from my abdomen.  At that moment the mental heat left and I've only gotten stronger.  There are a few other spiritual disciplines that have helped too.

It's interesting that I had such a dream which helped when three years earlier another mental patient told me I had a demon inside me.

Offline Kryzon

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2018, 06:15:08 PM »
Hi Matty, I'm taking notes.
Good point of practising when things are ok, not just when the crisis hits. Thanks bro!