June 25, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 2297 times)

Offline RemiD

Re: Logic Question
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 06:09:07 PM »
a piece of paper with the words 'Self-destruct' written on it was placed in the shelf on my front driver's door.  Obviously I didnt do that.
unless :

(1 person, 2 different personalities) ;)

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 07:28:26 PM »
Hmm.. Dunno bout that. Could be. I've been sleepwalking when I was a kid and couldn't believe what I'd done:
walking around in the mid of night, in an open field on bare food in wet grass on the camping ground, while I was normally too scared to even go to the toilet behind our caravan in the evening(would run to and from).

But.. other than that I wouldn't be surprised about purely external factors. I think you have the correct attitude; just treat it as just one of those weird things in life.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
Yeah...it was on coloured paper, printed/typed on the middle page of three pages stuck roughly together and left in my car door shelf...which is normally completely empty. and I don't own any coloured paper like that.

Yeah...it just is an attempt to unsettle me that's all.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2018, 04:10:30 AM »
Yes...there is a definite attempt by people in my sphere of life to unsettle me somewhat. I don't understand it, and I'm not unsettled by it, but this was not the last of the attempts recently to place something in my view that would normally have disturbed me in the past.

Whatever this process is, I have a source of strength that is very, very strong (rediscovered faith) which protects me from these unusual circumstances.

Interestingly, for about 2 months I had this terrible 'heat' inside my brain, but upon rediscovering my faith that heat has dissipated and when I face these challenging events the heat no longer returns. It is a good thing I believe. 

It sounds absolutely ridiculous but there is definitely something unusual in my environment - external to me.

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2018, 08:13:00 PM »
I'm not surprised, given my own experiences. And on occasions I've had witnesses, like for instance my girlfriend  so that helps somewhat.

I should write a book about things I've come across. E.g. I've once been in a surprise attack by 4 criminal guys of which 1 was a convicted killer. I tried to hold ground, but of course I'm untrained and after a while I went down and they've beat me up for 10minutes, while I've called out from inside my head to God for help stating I didn't deserve this. Then something strange happened: They couldn't hurt me, felt like a thick matras was surrounding me, I felt nothing but soft pushes. They've even jumped on my head with their knees while I was on a concrete stair way. I remember thinking I should by now hear my skull crack, but didn't. Also I was afraid to let them know I didn't feel anything. They finally stopped when were growing tired and probably suspected the police would come soon.

They didn't come for 45mins though and they probably thought nothing really happend for I didn't have a scratch only my jacket(which wasn't thick), not even a bloody nose or busted lip. Only after couple of days very slight yellowing on the spot they hit first causing me to go down, but you'd really had to look close.

Afterwards my frightened neighbors who witnessed the whole thing but didn't dare to intervene we're astonished that I didn't even have bruises and that could just stand up, walk and talk. They said I should have been dead. I was of course very upset and angry though for a looooong time.

But hey, one of those things: without I probably wouldn't have met my current girlfriend as series of events after caused me to meet her.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 09:32:06 AM »
Good evening folks.  You may remember I had a multicolored piece of paper with self destruct printed on it in my car recently.

I also received a drawing sent to me today at work that had the following child's like text written on it:
'Had to go to hospital until I was better.  Is my brain a walnut.  Please kill me' with two creatures drawn on it one of which was a dinosaur.

Offline col

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 09:47:37 AM »
If you want to discover who is doing it ( you may not? ) then you can buy cheap small cameras that are powered from a usb source ( if your car has this ) or powered from the cigarette lighter socket with an adapter for power. Some also have ultra violet abilities for good night vision.

As an example... ( UK link )
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075XLD9W7/ref=asc_df_B075XLD9W751537337/?tag=googshopuk-21&creative=22146&creativeASIN=B075XLD9W7&linkCode=df0&hvadid=255660170781&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6569519806066520632&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006886&hvtargid=pla-444524227394
Any bugs in my code are proof of its hand-coded nature.

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:28 PM »
Now there's a good suggestion..  8)
You'll almost instantly know what the heck is going on.

Offline RemiD

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 09:41:22 AM »
col suggestions is good, but i suggest to buy a camera with a motion detector + timer system where the photos / videos are captured only when a silhouette is detected in the environment that you want to monitor, and you can define during how much time the photos / videos are captured.

Else you will spend too much time trying to find what is going on in thousands of photos or very long videos !

Also, a camera concealed in an object is better if you want to monitor the environment without people knowing !

good luck !

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »
What's wrong with this picture? 

Offline Derron

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2018, 11:36:43 AM »
Seems they all (except one) are driving on the wrong lane.

bye
Ron

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2018, 12:44:03 PM »
Friend at work took the photo on the west gate bridge this morning.  One car going wrong way on highway.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2018, 11:10:11 PM »
What is the world coming to when even advertising is truthful?!?!?

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2018, 11:40:57 PM »
In regards to the previous picture:
Could also be stunt car with a front side put onto the rear..  :)

To the 2nd pic:
Perhaps this *also* is al lie; they don't really want to make you fat, but they do nevertheless, which then wouldn't be a lie.  ;)

Offline IanMartin

• Retrolutionary.com
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2018, 11:45:52 PM »
Maybe it's a self-driving car?

I would like McDonald's more if they told me how fat I would get.
Platfinity (made with BlitzMax) on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/365440/Platfinity/