February 24, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 367 times)

Offline IanMartin

• Retrolutionary.com
Re: Logic Question
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 02:46:56 AM »
I don't do social media anymore either.  Once they started to sort the feeds so they could censor everything and make the advertisers happy, I started to hate it (FB and then Twitter too).  I don't think most people noticed it then or even now.  It's a good way to show your stuff to people though, I guess?  Never seemed to work out that well for me. 

It's the same with every internet site it seems:
1. start out free and actually be useful
2. wait for everyone to sign up and get billions of people on there
3. put ads all over everything and market to those people
4. censor anything that doesn't help products sell or forward agendas
Platfinity (made with BlitzMax) on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/365440/Platfinity/

Offline Matty

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 06:04:03 AM »
I have a further mystery come to light:

Curious.
I found a sketch I had left in my car of a person.  It's been there a while-the paper has sat in my car for quite some time under clutter.

Someone has drawn a third eye-typically a symbol of new age mysticism and psychic stuff-in the forehead of my sketch.

As far as I know no one has keys to my car so I wonder how it got there?

I certainly wouldn't draw such a thing.

Offline IanMartin

• Retrolutionary.com
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »
Did you have an evil twin when you were a kid?  A sibling you kind of remember but nobody talks about and everyone pretends was never there?  It was probably them.
Platfinity (made with BlitzMax) on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/365440/Platfinity/

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »
A: Possible causes.
1. Drugs (prescription or other).
2. Drinks.
3. Memory can play tricks on a person. Only 20% is retained after sleep. When combined with above then less even.
4. Sleepwalking. I used to do that and when parents told me stuff I did next morning I couldn't believe a word they said. Unfortunately they had evidence..(witnesses).  :-[

B: I avoid Facebook and the likes like the plague. Only on it for to please family members. I do not add any others and I don't do likes or post things etc.
Downside is that there's a distant cousin with the same name as mine, so when employers investigate me they will think him is me.  ::)

Offline Matty

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 09:32:53 PM »
I'll tell you a funny story..or a weird story.

On Monday I was a little angry with the world. I wrote some almost murderous threats on my private blog to no one in particular as I was quite, quite angry.

Anyway the anger subsided and I went to a restaurant for dinner on Tuesday night.

After dinner I walked back to the car and two young women were walking on the other side of the road. As I crossed level with them they shouted out 'ARE YOU ANGRY ENOUGH YET' - then as we each got in our separate cars they stopped their car in front of me at began kissing one another before continuing on.

It was rather surreal.

I think this thread is going to become a repository of weird and unusual experiences I tell you all about.......within reason...there've been some good ones recently such as the guy walking around with the supermarket with a VR visor on shouting out 'Don't touch my babies!' and being whisked away by security. Or the gang of 20-30 youths who attacked another group of youths the other night who set up a temporary cardboard shelter in my local park - with shaving cream, fire extinguishers and cardboard shields...quite surreal....some of them were wearing motorcycle helmets and shouting 'THEY'RE JUST AROUND THE CORNER' as they rushed for the shelter.

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2018, 11:20:34 AM »
Wtf, dude.   :o
But can't be fully surprised. I've had my share of weird events too.

Example:
Like 10 years ago I split up with ex-gf and she was taking me to court for child support.

I was not in a sound financial situation, even begged her not to go through with for 1 year so I could finished studies, build a career and offered paying support off the record so I could still buy a home and stuff first, which of course she all rejected. So I was down and out even though I met someone new soon after.

1 week before courtcase I took the sub from work to home in rush hour. While stepping out an unknown man passed me by and very grim and viciously he directed a remark straight at me(mind you I was in a crowd):
"The way to the elevator is THERE."
My new gf and I were very puzzled for didn't make any sense.

The courtcase turned out very bad for me, paying way more than I could and should a later attorney explained, but hey my ex had a female lawyer, the judge, and basically anyone else in court were women, besides my own layer. Afterwards I came out understanding basically all my future plans were in the toilet, so pretty upset, tears in my eyes I tried to find my way out of the building as asap. Then someone from behind said in exactly the same tone of voice: 
"The way to the elevator is THERE." - I really felt like slapped and laughed in the face.

Now one could say this is just a coincidence, but I've had too many similar encounters to now know it's not so. Strangers talking to me about things they couldn't know for instance, in occasions warning me even.

When I saw the movie Fallen it chilled me to the bones for I recognize the cunning evil in it and almost for sure someone must have had similar experiences to be inspired making that movie(or a very weird imagination).

Many similar occasions later I'm pretty convinced could be something like that. If so, there's something reassuring in it: if the dark side exists, so does the light to help and protect you.

Thinking about this could drive someone mad, so I recommend *not* to dwell on it. Just enjoy life to the fullest whenever possible while not hurting others and yourself.