December 02, 2020, 01:15:45 PM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 25983 times)

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
Re: Logic Question
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2020, 02:51:32 AM »
With such tech all you need on top is tech to convert thoughts to words and you've got a working telepathy machine.

https://7news.com.au/technology/new-device-puts-music-in-your-head-no-headphones-required-c-1575118.amp

Offline Qube

• Administrator
  • I mostly code at night... Mostly.
    • SyntaxBomb - Indie Coders
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2020, 08:51:23 AM »
https://7news.com.au/technology/new-device-puts-music-in-your-head-no-headphones-required-c-1575118.amp
Sound beaming 8) Imagine the devious fun you could have with that :)) So, how do I build one?

Does this mean those voices in your head actually may be real after all? :o
Mac mini ( 2018 / 2020 ), 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, 1TB NVMe, eGPU Radeon Pro 580 8 GB, LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B 27 Inch
Commodore VIC-20, 1.1Mhz MOS 6502 CPU, 5KB RAM, VIC ( 6560 ) GPU

Until the next time...

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2020, 09:45:10 PM »
Too serious for me.....and now for something completely different.

A light joke for you.

The easiest way to find a needle in a haystack is have the unluckiest person in a group sit on the haystack.

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2020, 12:47:15 PM »
Drugs and more illegal drugs.

In 2019 I discovered as did my mechanic illicit drugs stuffed in a way inside my car vents as to cause me to become sleepy and hallucinate - in mid July 2019.

I reported to the police who could not act on a self report nor a report with no leads to who did it.

I also arranged for a chemical analysis and discovered the presence was real which they agreed upon.

I have since discovered the same inside my pc case which only reacted when the temperature within the case exceeded a certain level.   This meant prolonged light use or shorter term intense use would cause me mental problems.  As it did severely in 2015 and less so in later periods when smaller projects were undertaken.

Nice to know I'm a target of illicit drug attacks with no way of getting the authorities to assist.

Offline Derron

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2020, 04:25:54 PM »
As you have/had mental issues (now and in the past?):

Might you be the one who did it?
Might you have done it as a cry for attention ... for help?

Maybe you met somebody in the past ... who also has mental issues? You do not have had to make them upset to do whatever they might have done.

I ask as it cannot be "coincidence" that stuff "psychological disabled/limited/..." persons do ... is done to you, who is also affected by some mental health issues. So chances are high, that your personal health situation somehow has led to what you experienced.

bye
Ron

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2020, 06:47:12 PM »
While I understand it is your way to suggest I am either wrong or at fault...

I have no idea where I'd even begin to find illicit drugs.  Never been anywhere near them before this.
(Oh...and the only major mental problems I've ever had seem to stem from what I found in my pc case and car)

Offline Derron

« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2020, 08:03:42 AM »
While I understand it is your way to suggest I am either wrong or at fault...

I do not think one should say "fault" when talking about health issues.

Also I suggested you once met someone who ... could do such things.
And ... I thought you were under "drugs" (the one the doctor prescribes). At least I thought to remember this from your "pages" you post here.

So again: No, I do not "blame" you to have done things. Yet I think it is possible.
And yes, it is possible that a stranger (or not so stranger) does things to you - but in almost any case such things happen (percentage wise) this is in a fictional crime story.
There might be someone who does this without any personal reason (they just randomly chose you) but ... doing things for "years" does not sound "randomly chosen".

This made me think that things happen because of your personal history (someone you know, someone you might have angered, someone you met under not so good conditions). And judging from your past stories ... the option of you being the one who does these things ... is nothing to ignore. People who have kind of mental disorders seem to have the ability to "fix" their memories. So the truth is "corrected", they might even delete recordings to make their truth "work".

This is similar "possible" to someone breaking into your home, deleting recordings (or ...didn't you do some camera stuff at the time they ... manipulated? ... your fridge) and persecuting you for years without ever being caught, having no "fruits to earn" from the stuff they do to you ...

I mean ... you lock your door ... and people enter it without leaving traces.
You have people eating your stuff but ... either never placed a cheap surveillance camera there, or did not record one ... or it suddenly stopped when you did. Maybe they placed their own surveillance camera in your home already and saw your preparations to catch you ....

You know how unlikely this is? (yet it could happen ... yes - hence "unlikely").

Ok ... so do not get me wrong: almost everything is possible but I wanted to show you what "I think" about it (just judging on what I read from you). Sometimes other thoughts help to see issues differently. But "accepting" other thoughts is ... hard (- the same reason why people here won't accept your experienced extraordinary things that easily).

bye
Ron

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2020, 07:37:24 PM »
I agree 100% it is normally an unlikely scenario.

But when the chemical analyses show true and as I've testified many times - and have proven myself trustworthy all my life - I do not have access or knowledge of where to come by illicit drugs.

But as I tried to say in my earlier line, I know your 'way' is to suggest I'm wrong or an alternative - but maybe, just maybe you and others could entertain the possibility I'm right.  Especially when in almost every area of life I've shown myself competent, honorable and trustworthy.

Offline Derron

« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2020, 09:54:50 PM »
And you still do not have surveillance cameras in your house? a picture saved when movement is detected .. in entry, living room/computer room, sleeping room.

If you suspect others to intrude your home ... maybe buy some of these cheap thingies.
And of course you should ensure nobody can remove the shot pictures that easily (assume you assume the bad person to do this to remove any clues). If I remember right we discussed this particular thing alredy.

Also I am interested in why the police does not do something ... if life is in danger they most probably act somehow in some way.

bye
Ron

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2020, 11:34:08 PM »
There are many reasons why police don't act.

For example in domestic violence cases, in the rare circumstances of a male reporting violence from a female often it is completely dismissed and laughed at by police in our country.

So police aren't perfect - and there are bad cultural things.

Similarly, if a mentally ill person reports certain types of crimes they will also be dismissed often.

Police have limited resources and also cultural baggage that means it's really only the obvious low hanging fruit they'll go after in most cases.

Edit Additional: Even fully funded police don't want to investigate a complex case that's highly complicated.  Give them a guy with a knife standing over a bloodied body on cctv anyday and they'll take it.  Give them something involving complex computer crime, gaslighting, detailed fraud, messy multiple languages and they'll leave it for as long as they can.

Offline blinkok

« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2020, 12:36:03 AM »
Have you sort the assistance of a mental health professional? To determine if these incidents have had any effect on your mental health?

Offline Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2020, 02:36:24 AM »
I have spoken with such on occasion. Thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal