June 18, 2019, 04:59:58 PM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 9979 times)

Offline Naughty Alien

Re: Logic Question
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2019, 12:16:49 PM »
..maybe some papaya combat technique leftover..

Offline Kris

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2019, 01:51:22 PM »

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2019, 03:52:12 AM »
Perhaps. Perhaps.

But this morning when I went to the car the centre console was open and two asian lollies and a prescription only ointment which is not mine was in there!

Attached.

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2019, 02:31:49 AM »
That's just weird dude.
At first I was thinking: either paint drops from your kit or poop from a bird that as some berries, but then you mentioned the other stuff.

Did you already get yourself one of those cheap Wifi-IP cams with motion sensing so you can check upon yourself to see if you're not a sleepwalker, like I was during childhood?

You won't believe what a person is capable of doing while sleepwalking. It's not like in the cartoons at all.
It's just like normal except for the odd behaviours and nonsense that's been said while 'under'.

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2019, 03:37:05 AM »
Thanks Rick....no camera yet....though I find it hard to imagine going up the chemist while sleep walking, buying some ointment, going to a Chinese lolly shop and buying some sweets, then driving home (while asleep) putting them in the centre console, leaving it open, and going back to bed!

I have at times recorded myself sleeping with my mobile phone just as a measure to check for anything - and typically I snore for an hour and then am silent for the rest of the night. So....my sleep seems undisturbed.

It's not the only thing however.....I came across this in my car in March last year...(attached) (a paint swatch with the words 'Self Destruct')

And I've also had someone come up to me in the park at Christmas last year warning me all this stuff about suicide except I've had no desire or inclination to do something - this person was not typically 'unusual' either....

I also received - sent to me although I didn't need to see it - an online receipt for a product purchased at work that was 'wrong' - instead of a receipt (I don't normally get sent these either) I got a picture of a man holding his head in his hands, a dinosaur as well, and the words saying "my brain is a walnut...please kill me" (I'd show a picture but I'd have to find where I put it)

Yes...it is weird....but the majority of people I deal with daily(family/work) whenever these happen don't really say much.....I also had someone a close friend send me a picture - who never normally sends me anything and refused to explain it when I asked him about it - a picture that was this (also attached):

Offline Dabz

• Is it cos I is ginger?
    • dabzy.co.uk
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2019, 06:42:48 AM »
Little article I once read was on about something similar, maybe not the same as this mind, but, it rings the same... Anyway, there was this bloke, a journalist, who, when getting up in the morning, noticed post-it notes stuck in random places in his house, with little messages on. Obviously confused to hell, took them down, went to work, then, following mornings later, the same, post-it notes in places, furniture being moved, all sorts... It came to the point he thought someone was sneaking about about in his house, possibly a friend/family member winding him up, but they all swore blind they had nothing to do with it, so obviously he was paranoid there was a stranger getting in somehow.

So, he set up a camera, switched it on, went to bed, woke up the next morning and viola... Post-it notes again and things being moved... So he went to the camera and played it back... And it was him, he was sleep walking, further self watching saw him disappear out the front door as well, into the night!

He never used to sleep walk prior, so, he was a bit concerned and went to his doctor, doctor asked questions as they do, and one of them questions was "Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home?", he did but had never bothered testing it, so he got a new one, set it up, and well, the detector would go off.

Turns out, his boiler was knackered in his home and he was basically was being poisoned by carbon monoxide, and it was that that was making him go walk about in the middle of the night!
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2019, 06:22:12 PM »
@Dabz
That's pretty bizar.

@Matty
Not sure if shared this before but as a kid my parents and I went camping in the countryside at a farmers meadow, together with my aunt, uncle and grandparents. It was luxeuriuos for it's time: we had black and white tv and behind my parents caravan their was a tool shack with toilet and behind that there was a ditch, then some dense bush and trees.
Now I was scared in the dark, with all the wildlife noises and when had to go do nr 1 before going to sleep, was bit like a horror for me, so I usually ran like the wind.

One night when we all were sleeping, my mother woke up by a loud double slamming sound. She was scared was a burglar or something so she shoved aside the curtains a little and peeked out to see this dark figure out in the field.
She woke my dad and urged him to go check. Meanwhile my grandparents were alerted too for they heard some loud banging at their door, causing gramps to pull his alarm-pistol and standing ready in attack mode behind the door like a regular James Bond.

After looking round my father found me walking round in the dark, bare feet in the damp grass mumbling something about clearing up the stuff of the car we worked on during the day. He guided me back, I washed my feet and turned back in.

Next morning my mother was telling me not to act this crazy agai, but I had no clue what she was talking about, so thought they were pulling
my leg. She didn't believe I didn't know what happened. I only vaguely remembered a nightmare banging on my grandparents door. I think must have awoken slightly while stepping on their cat's waterbowl, which hurted and caused me to panic, wondering what I was doing there in the dark.

If they wouldn't have mentioned I would have never ever known. To this day I'm a bit scared that will happen again.

Important to note that it's entirely possible to do complex things for door was locked shut by a key twice.
I've heard stories of people driving like 25miles, commiting a crime, drive back and would not remember a thing and didn't even get convicted for was unconsciousness.

So if you do set up a camera, I would try locking the controls with a password entered by another person so you won't be able to
turn it off and/or erase footage.