August 25, 2019, 09:13:54 AM

Author Topic: Logic Question  (Read 11836 times)

Offline Naughty Alien

Re: Logic Question
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2019, 12:16:49 PM »
..maybe some papaya combat technique leftover..

Offline Kris

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2019, 01:51:22 PM »

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2019, 03:52:12 AM »
Perhaps. Perhaps.

But this morning when I went to the car the centre console was open and two asian lollies and a prescription only ointment which is not mine was in there!

Attached.

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2019, 02:31:49 AM »
That's just weird dude.
At first I was thinking: either paint drops from your kit or poop from a bird that as some berries, but then you mentioned the other stuff.

Did you already get yourself one of those cheap Wifi-IP cams with motion sensing so you can check upon yourself to see if you're not a sleepwalker, like I was during childhood?

You won't believe what a person is capable of doing while sleepwalking. It's not like in the cartoons at all.
It's just like normal except for the odd behaviours and nonsense that's been said while 'under'.

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2019, 03:37:05 AM »
Thanks Rick....no camera yet....though I find it hard to imagine going up the chemist while sleep walking, buying some ointment, going to a Chinese lolly shop and buying some sweets, then driving home (while asleep) putting them in the centre console, leaving it open, and going back to bed!

I have at times recorded myself sleeping with my mobile phone just as a measure to check for anything - and typically I snore for an hour and then am silent for the rest of the night. So....my sleep seems undisturbed.

It's not the only thing however.....I came across this in my car in March last year...(attached) (a paint swatch with the words 'Self Destruct')

And I've also had someone come up to me in the park at Christmas last year warning me all this stuff about suicide except I've had no desire or inclination to do something - this person was not typically 'unusual' either....

I also received - sent to me although I didn't need to see it - an online receipt for a product purchased at work that was 'wrong' - instead of a receipt (I don't normally get sent these either) I got a picture of a man holding his head in his hands, a dinosaur as well, and the words saying "my brain is a walnut...please kill me" (I'd show a picture but I'd have to find where I put it)

Yes...it is weird....but the majority of people I deal with daily(family/work) whenever these happen don't really say much.....I also had someone a close friend send me a picture - who never normally sends me anything and refused to explain it when I asked him about it - a picture that was this (also attached):

Offline Dabz

• Is it cos I is ginger?
    • dabzy.co.uk
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2019, 06:42:48 AM »
Little article I once read was on about something similar, maybe not the same as this mind, but, it rings the same... Anyway, there was this bloke, a journalist, who, when getting up in the morning, noticed post-it notes stuck in random places in his house, with little messages on. Obviously confused to hell, took them down, went to work, then, following mornings later, the same, post-it notes in places, furniture being moved, all sorts... It came to the point he thought someone was sneaking about about in his house, possibly a friend/family member winding him up, but they all swore blind they had nothing to do with it, so obviously he was paranoid there was a stranger getting in somehow.

So, he set up a camera, switched it on, went to bed, woke up the next morning and viola... Post-it notes again and things being moved... So he went to the camera and played it back... And it was him, he was sleep walking, further self watching saw him disappear out the front door as well, into the night!

He never used to sleep walk prior, so, he was a bit concerned and went to his doctor, doctor asked questions as they do, and one of them questions was "Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home?", he did but had never bothered testing it, so he got a new one, set it up, and well, the detector would go off.

Turns out, his boiler was knackered in his home and he was basically was being poisoned by carbon monoxide, and it was that that was making him go walk about in the middle of the night!
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2019, 06:22:12 PM »
@Dabz
That's pretty bizar.

@Matty
Not sure if shared this before but as a kid my parents and I went camping in the countryside at a farmers meadow, together with my aunt, uncle and grandparents. It was luxeuriuos for it's time: we had black and white tv and behind my parents caravan their was a tool shack with toilet and behind that there was a ditch, then some dense bush and trees.
Now I was scared in the dark, with all the wildlife noises and when had to go do nr 1 before going to sleep, was bit like a horror for me, so I usually ran like the wind.

One night when we all were sleeping, my mother woke up by a loud double slamming sound. She was scared was a burglar or something so she shoved aside the curtains a little and peeked out to see this dark figure out in the field.
She woke my dad and urged him to go check. Meanwhile my grandparents were alerted too for they heard some loud banging at their door, causing gramps to pull his alarm-pistol and standing ready in attack mode behind the door like a regular James Bond.

After looking round my father found me walking round in the dark, bare feet in the damp grass mumbling something about clearing up the stuff of the car we worked on during the day. He guided me back, I washed my feet and turned back in.

Next morning my mother was telling me not to act this crazy agai, but I had no clue what she was talking about, so thought they were pulling
my leg. She didn't believe I didn't know what happened. I only vaguely remembered a nightmare banging on my grandparents door. I think must have awoken slightly while stepping on their cat's waterbowl, which hurted and caused me to panic, wondering what I was doing there in the dark.

If they wouldn't have mentioned I would have never ever known. To this day I'm a bit scared that will happen again.

Important to note that it's entirely possible to do complex things for door was locked shut by a key twice.
I've heard stories of people driving like 25miles, commiting a crime, drive back and would not remember a thing and didn't even get convicted for was unconsciousness.

So if you do set up a camera, I would try locking the controls with a password entered by another person so you won't be able to
turn it off and/or erase footage.

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2019, 12:09:39 AM »
Sometimes....just sometimes you have a little victory and feel vindicated when everyone claims your perceptions during ill health were invalid.....from my journal..

----
Correct observation conclusion maybe wrong

Greetings to my journal.

Aha. I learned something last night. I saw a simpsons youtube video when I woke briefly last night about trucking. And then I remembered something I thought in 2015 and something I wrote in 2017 in my book on mental health.

I had attributed it in part to a psychotic delusion, however the facts are my observations were correct but the conclusion I reached was not, or at least was out of reach.

See in May 2015 I drove to work, as I had done every day on the East Link.

Also, Daniel Andrews had just torn up the contracts to build the East West link.

This....so far all true.

Jim and I used to drive together but not always. Anyway I observed with my perception, correctly, that traffic was slow, in fact we came to a complete stop despite traveling against traffic in the easier direction of travel. And yet there were no collisions, accidents or emergency vehicles on the road. Typically the slow down was near the Wellington St bridge.

Anyway I had thought to myself I ought to check the stats since East Link sends me travel times each time to show my journeys.

I wasn't in a fit mental state to do it however for some time and then forgot it.

Then last night I downloaded January to May journey times on the East Link which had Monday to Friday every day shown.

I took all hundred or more times, put them in a spreadsheet.

The figures speak for themselves.

In January until May the median travel time was 10 minutes. The first and third quartiles ranged from about 10 minutes to 12 minutes.

However outliers existed as defined as 1.5x the interquartile range outside of the third quartile.

There were a whole cluster of these, and nowhere else on the time period analysed.

May 13,14,15 and around the 20 something of May there were an entire grouping outside the outlier range.

This proves my perception that something was wrong with the traffic. And from recollection there was no accidents on the road either.

Now, not long after, on the 28th May 2015 I had a terrible, absolutely terrible food poisoning case unlike any I've had before. Also, I was given a drug by a dr to treat it the next morning and not long later developed psychosis.

But aside from my health....

The traffic...Daniel Andrews had just cancelled the contracts for the new road in mid April. So my conspiracy thought was that some group, a powerful lobby group, was punishing him by making it seem the traffic was terrible on the East Link.

My conclusion may have been off but the stats are perfectly correct. Outliers only present in a focused, tight bunch all centred around mid to late May that are hard to class as accidental or random.

So my perceptions match the data. Just the conclusions were wrong.

The data is on my google drive now anyway, but anyone with traffic receipts from breeze.com.au for the same period can prove it.

Page:6696

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2019, 10:24:40 PM »
Well the mob is everywhere, so could be.  And I'm the first to say sometimes things are way too coincidental and also money driven lobbiest are ruining our world and should be forbidden by law for fair play and just cause.

However you also shouldn't forget that you cannot rule out the factor of chance completely as there could be many other causes you don't know about, simply because not all information is within our reach.

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2019, 12:57:06 AM »
From my journal.....

-----
Heady Atmosphere - Extremely Good Morning

Good Morning peoples, world, persons, myself and anyone else who happens to read this journal - though it is supposed to be secret, whether it is or not I do not really care in some sense, but in another I do.

However - the most amazing, disturbing yet delightful, blissful yet harrowing, sexually charged powerful, amazingly extraordinarily massively powerful experience.

Okay...so what happened.

This morning before breakfast I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. I felt the sensation of good blood flowing through my system, joyous sensation of 4km running on the treadmill. Energised. Powerful. Relaxed. At peace. Vibrant.

I went home afterwards, had a shower and then left to go to a cafe for breakfast.

As I sat at the turn off where I normally would turn left to go to one cafe, I changed my mind at the last minute, altered my indicator and turned right - going to the cafe where I like to go. I have to admit one of the reasons I like to go this cafe is because it is frequented by a lot of young people, very attractive young people and it is a pleasure to just be in the same room as them, let alone anything else.

It also serves fruit and healthy breakfasts.

I was the first customer there at around 7ish am. There were two pleasant staff. I chatted and ordered my meal. I took out my pieces of paper and electronic tablet and began to write some ideas. Some good ideas. I then wrote a post about my differences on the journal of mine.

A few customers entered, a man - a tradesman, and a couple of attractive women. They all had their meal, and not long after left.

I sat and had my fruit and coffee and drinks.

A moment later a woman, around my age, maybe one or two years older than me, walked in. Something about her had my heart racing. I could feel it. I felt a sense of amazing delight and joy and blissfulness as I sat there and ate my breakfast. She sat, not far from me, and played a noughts and crosses game with her daughter I think who she was taking to school. I could feel an unusual sense of amazing exhiliration through my being. Like a sense of something in my lungs and my mind and my heart.

Then...one of the regular staff members - entered, she recognised the woman sitting not far from me. The two of them stood next to each other, barely 1-2 feet away from me, leaning against the table, that I sat on. It was a communal table so not too unusual. But they were only a couple of feet from me.

All of a sudden, no idea what they were talking about, I felt a sense, much like a drug effect, wave over me.

At that moment, and for probably a good five minutes I felt a sense of 'I'd be happy to die like this....inhaling whatever the scent is that I can sense around me, inhaling some aspect of whatever spiritual, sexual energy was pouring forth from them in massive waves'. It was like being drunk. It was like being drunk on the sense of some kind of powerful magical sensual and sexual energy simply pouring forth from their beings. They weren't even facing me, well one of them was.

I wasn't listening to their conversation, merely writing my notes at the same time. But it was as if they had an aura of immense power, sensual and sexual power pouring off their entire being, from inside of them, and it was creating a drunk like spirit in my soul, drunk on the wine of whatever good feeling this was.

I'd never felt anything like it before. I told myself - I'd be happy to die like this, to be surrounded and encased in such 'whatever it is' and stunned into a deathly slumber in such amazing bliss. It was so powerful. So very, very powerful.

I could feel the energy and the power, and I thought to myself the following:

'You win' - you're more powerful than I. You are immensely powerful, amazing, so powerful.

There was a sense I felt with Ayfer at times during our moments of intimacy that she was somehow shielding me from the true power of her alluring self. As if - she was fully capable of at times driving me intensely allured with it...and yet - she was mercifully sparing me the joy that though I probably would have liked - would have taken my breath away completely.

And it has felt this way for a long time - as if, especially as I discovered with Ayfer - that there is a magic to sexual spiritual energy that is somehow, like a valve that a woman can open or shut to give their significant other a taste of some kind of magical sexual energy. It is not a bad thing - it is a good thing. But as I sense it - it is like some women, or maybe all of them - have this ability to exude a power, an unstoppable force or power that is like a drug like sense - that it is something they can 'release' or not as they choose to 'induce' a state of blissful ecstasy in a man - even without touch, even with a good distance between them and their 'target'.

I felt as I sat there, and they chatted, that I would happily die feeling such feelings, happily surrender my pride and say 'you win' over and over.

As if - they have this amazing ability to exude, at a moment's notice, this power - this spiritual sexual power that is unlike anything I've felt before.

It is both a gift and at the same time merciful that they do not release such power at full volume. I do not think any man, at least me, could take the sheer miraculous nature of this power without being overcome with a sense of ... shall we say ... drunken stupor and ecstasy.

Yes..I've never felt such before, it was delicious. Absolutely delicious. But also unlike anything I've ever felt. Completely unlike anything I've ever felt.

And yet...it was merely a taste of what is perhaps possible between men and women.

There is a magic that is absolutely stunning, gobsmackingly stunningly powerful and terrible and dangerous and marvelous at the same time.

I was awed by it.

And overcome.

Wow. All I could write over and over was wow.

I needed to leave not long after to clear my head of the powerful sensations that had gone through my being.

thanks.

Page:6711

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2019, 04:59:26 AM »
A further description...from my journal...

A further memory of this morning - 2019-06-27
A further memory of this morning

At the cafe this morning I described the sexual sensation I had.

Here is a further outline of what I felt.

Before the lady my age sat down she stood about 1 to 2 feet from me, with her back to me. She briefly shaked her bottom from side to side which seemed to trigger the beginning of the process.

Now, in my mind's eye when I imagine what the next few minutes felt like...

It was as if her spirit creature was a kind of hybrid crocodile human, with amazing aromas pouring off her soul. Her giant crocodile teeth clamped around my head, gently, not to pierce the skin but to hold me in place. Then her human arms and hands, all four of them, with hyperdermic syringes for fingers clutched my body in various places and began rythmically pulsing her chemical cocktail into my restrained body.

I could feel the delirium sweep over me, like a blissful joyous ecstasy, my vision swam, while my head was locked in place by her spirit animal's powerful jaws.

Visions of beauty and sensuousness tore through my soul, filling it with amazing sensations, I felt I could happily die, soothed to death in a rapturous state while her hyperdermic fingers squeezed down on the juices inside the cylinders into my willing and pliant body.

Her and my senses sated, she withdrew the syringes, and released the grip with her mandibles and left.

I was left reeling, love drunk for a second, still awakening from the sensual delirium that was induced.

Such tastes are too powerful to have much of, and like that it was gone.

There was no hungry demand for more, more, my spirit was touched though. In a way unlike ever before.

Page:6713

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2019, 03:22:19 AM »
Holiday in China anyone? Rare blood types encouraged to visit... :-\

Attached.

Offline Naughty Alien

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2019, 02:13:05 AM »
..i do not know is that true or not, but by crossing entire China on my own, i have witnessed some weird stuff there, including several cases where people are seduced by some good looking lady, just to wake up several days later, with kidney missing..so, if any of you guys traveling there on your own(no group or something), be extreme cautious and try to think with your upper head as much as possible, or you may wake up 'shorter' on some way you may not expecting..lol..

Online Matty

• MattiesGames
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2019, 09:19:05 PM »
Company I used to work for is sure taking a weird direction with their advertising...see below...

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2019, 06:07:25 PM »
Weird stuff for real.