Rooster

@Goodlookinguy
Okay.

@Online outsider
Hi! ;)

Rooster

Quote from: Goodlookinguy on June 09, 2017, 09:03:48
Hi outsider.

...I had to say that as it's a great name. Now we need someone with the name "stranger" so that I can respond, "Howdy stranger."
Lol!

outsider

Hotshot

Qube

Hey Hotshot, welcome onboard :)
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

iWasAdam

It's a Yes from me...

Naughty Alien

..hello Hotshot mannn..hehe

Only drama i see and i cant understand at all is Mark business practices..i mean..you have solid community hanging with you for ages, and WILLING TO PAY...same community asking for 3D engine...he ignores..he go after new languages which are not even 3D anymore (lesson to be learned from B3D is, easy and go straight in to pajamas party without check in)..in main time, other learned that lesson and poof..tons of nice solutions out there...community is still strong, asking for 3D system..he again dump previous language (BMax) and jump in to a zombie land, he tries to drive trough in a vehicle called Monkey...then, Monkey vehicle again become obsolete in no time, so new variant of monkey vehicle pop up...but..zombie land is hard to deal with..so, he kills remains of well established community READY TO PAY for what he finally decided to do (3D engine), with hope that in zombie land, Monkey will live happy ever after...

I mean..wtf..

3DzForMe

Hello all,

@goodLookingGuy, we need a new forum member called 'partner', then we can have a 'Howdy partner' (imagine the greeting in a John Wayne, Western style). Tumbleweed.....

Great forum by the way Qube, very well put together.
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1