TestPace X [ Developing]

Started by Yue, January 17, 2018, 01:17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

Well... everything seems to be back to normal.

I already have the rock system, I'd like someone to try this, to know if it's going well on a machine other than my own.

Now it is to continue with the gameplay, I have the landing point, and the point b where you get to the habitát, in the middle of the road you find the car that will take you faster to your destination.  I have to think of the oxygen condenser, an item that recharges your oxygen in a small amount.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yue

I have already implemented a kind of indicator, when we touch certain objects with which we can interact, the color of the object is illuminated.  Useful for interacting with objects, using the E key.

Yue

My daughter wanted to change the landing capsule model.

Rick Nasher

Derron

Kak dela tovarish Yue ;-)

Thought so too when seeing the satellite uhmmm I mean space ship.

A cosmonaut of the early ages of space exploration. On a top secret journey to Moon. After an distrastreous accident he got shock cryonic-frosted and travelled for years through space. Crashing on Mars he recognizes that 50 years have passed and human kind already landed there before....

bye
Ron

Naughty Alien

Quote from: Derron on February 22, 2018, 12:14:16
Kak dela tovarish Yue ;-)

Thought so too when seeing the satellite uhmmm I mean space ship.

A cosmonaut of the early ages of space exploration. On a top secret journey to Moon. After an distrastreous accident he got shock cryonic-frosted and travelled for years through space. Crashing on Mars he recognizes that 50 years have passed and human kind already landed there before....

bye
Ron

...actually, this sounds like a very appealing story..

Derron

I thought so too ... creating some "Trash/B-Movie"-like game. With all the "Soviet Union - US of A"/cold-war thingies.

Hey, one could even create some kind of alternative universe - as if the NASA / CCCP (aka SSP - Soviet Space Program) used tech of 40 years ago to land on mars.
Means big "Walkie Talkies", green-screen radars, ...

Benefit of this: it would not be so comparable to other games - and so it does not need to compete with their graphic quality.

bye
Ron

Dennise

The oxygen condenser, when starting the game this object will be in a range very close to the landing capsule in a range very close with a random position. If it's not found soon, the oxygen is gone and game over.

Rick Nasher

QuoteA cosmonaut of the early ages of space exploration. On a top secret journey to Moon. After an distrastreous accident he got shock cryonic-frosted and travelled for years through space. Crashing on Mars he recognizes that 50 years have passed and human kind already landed there before....

Isn't that a similar plot as Buck Rogers in the 25th century:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-HhylQj48
BTW the 2nd part of the intro with the girls dressed in silvery outfits is a real killer. Love the way Erin Gray shakes her hair. Not quite sure what it has to do with the movie though. lol

Dennise

The oxygen condenser is a high-tech instrument that has an internal oxygen charge that can last up to 7 hours if it is in good condition. These devices are often damaged and need to be recharged, either in a car or in a habitat by means of an oxygen generator.  :-X

Rick Nasher

That's looking pretty slick buddy. Hope I'll have time later tonight to give it a try.

Yue

The last post, I bid farewell to this community, always grateful to everyone, especially Rick, Derron, Mr. Adams, Mr GarborD, and someone I never heard from again that it was Yasha from the old forums (unless I changed my nickname) and all those who were always willing to teach me something. Thank you, everyone.

I will continue with my project, so I wish you the best of luck. The Internet is a world that at certain times can be very uncomfortable more specifically because of my nature.

Goodbye and good luck.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

https://iris3dgames.itch.io/testpacex