TestPace X [ Developing]

Started by Yue, January 17, 2018, 01:17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

Okay, I'm gonna leave the particulate matter at that.  :-\

Yue

Alpha version 0.9 released.  :-X Edit Frist Post.

Yue

I won't implement not correcting more graphics at least for the time being.

We have 3  points  Zone A: Landing zone B: Explorer zone C: Shelter.

The main idea and lend to suggestions. It's getting to the shelter before the oxygen runs out and you die.  How could that be possible?

Well, I've thought that the oxygen he has to run out will allow him to reach the explorer and get some oxygen back there and then continue to the refuge.

If you have a better idea than this, I'd like to hear it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yue

https://gamejolt.com/@Yuhe  ;D
Making known my game in development.

Dennise

Okay, I work on graphics and Yue on gameplay. :D

RemiD

This looks worse imo. I would keep the ground texture with a unique color (with different shades) and add rocks shapes (meshes) of the same color (and the lighting shading will make them visible)...

Dennise

Quote from: RemiD on February 17, 2018, 19:52:00
This looks worse imo. I would keep the ground texture with a unique color (with different shades) and add rocks shapes (meshes) of the same color (and the lighting shading will make them visible)...

:o :'(

Dennise

Dennise

Ok, finish!
I'm gonna go paint my nails.   It's a lot easier than dealing with Mars textures and colors.  :P

8)

RemiD

the last one looks nice enough (imo)

Yue

The graphic artist can't do any more, her nails are drying out.   :-X

Well, playability, I repeat that to myself over and over again, however to get there it was necessary to solve a problem with the rocks, which when touched by the explorer, were flying in a very exaggerated way. So that's been sorted out.

The point is that the player starts next to a scorched capsule, and has to run a few meters to another emergency capsule to remove one of the inert bodies from the oxygen condenser and take a little more oxygen time, then has to look for the car that is very close and run very fast to the nearest habitat.

That's it, let's just hope we get through this week.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Dennise

Yue, I expect my salary very soon.  :P

The oxygen bar that directly affects the general health bar.

Yue

If he's a good boy, I'll give him allowance for school. ;D