AppGameKit Facebook group

Started by MikeHart, January 02, 2018, 15:58:38

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeHart

If FB is your thing, AGK has a nice group there at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/219670334729754

Some interesting projects are posted there too.

Rick Nasher

Not a Facebooker, hardly ever use it, but nice to know nevertheless. Thanks. [Tumbs_Up]

Qube

Some nice stuff on their. Shame if Facebook though :( I'm just to old to join the Facebook madness as it's seems way to "me, me, look at me and praise my 15th selfie this week of me duck pouting in the mirror with my force 10 fake tan.. I'm upset, all band around me and give me a virtual hug". I'm sure I'm totally wrong though :P
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

MikeHart

I agree Cube. It is like that. But then, ALL social media presence is basically the same. And even this very forum is about us showing off. Look at my game, look what i have achieved, etc. At the end, it is about yourself and how you use social media.
I am glad FB exists so can kinda participate in the life of my family living in the usa.

Qube

QuoteAnd even this very forum is about us showing off. Look at my game, look what i have achieved, etc. At the end, it is about yourself and how you use social media.
This is very true.. But I'd rather look at the production of peoples talent rather than their 100th side boob shot or silly face of the day post ;D

QuoteI am glad FB exists so can kinda participate in the life of my family living in the usa.
Yeah, my Mum, God rest her soul, enjoyed Facebook for talking to relatives around the globe and even got into FaceTime :o
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.