Screenshots of my past creations...

Started by RemiD, December 30, 2017, 10:33:32

Previous topic - Next topic

RemiD

Hello,

Here are some screenshots of my past creations using Blitz3d, Photofiltre 7 (image editor tool), Fragmotion (modeling, uvmapping, rigging, skinning, animation tool), Wavepad (sound editor tool) :

http://rd-stuff.fr/blitz3d/screenshots.php

I hope that this can inspire and motivate future coders...

Keep trying ! ;D

NRJ

Bumping cars, luminous coral generator and celebration place looks excellent. 

Wavepad is the best tool for audio editing.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT,  YOU CAN DO IT...

http://www.nksoftgames.blogspot.com

iWasAdam

member the coloured corel...
Loved the last pose demos

Steve Elliott

Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

Matty

I like the dodgem cars and the pumpkins.

3DzForMe

The motions capture and animation is very inspiring - would it be spoiling the mystique to enquire about the hardware you used for the motion capture Remid?

I recall your B3D snow accumulation exe, nice work ;)
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

RemiD

3DzForMe>>as you may have noticed, there are 2 demos :

->one is "poses capture" and animations, this method only requires a camera (and an holder) which can capture at least 640x480 at 30fps, then it is simply a matter of doing the same movement the same way, at the same speed, but viewed from front, from back, from left, from right, then to use the resulting videos to exctract the "important poses" of the movement (using a video player like media player classic where you can play frame by frame) and create the animation only by creating the "pose frames" manually, and between a "pose frame" and another "pose frame" are "empty frames" (which are calculated automatically by the animation tool).
This is an affordable and practical solution for an independant developper, but it takes time to create each animation...

->one is "motion capture" an animations, for this method, at an affordable price, you can either use one/two kinect cameras (at least 2 for complex animations) + ipisoft software, or a perception neurons suit + axis neuron software.
Personally if i would invest in a solution, i think that the perception neurons suit + axis neuron software is better in precision and more practical to use.

For the moment, i have others priorities in my life, so i don't plan to invest in any motion capture solution, so i will continue to use the "poses capture" method... (which works rather well, i think that the animations are quite convincing...)

(i have already tried the motion capture solution one kinect camera + ipisoft software, and the results where good only for really simple motions... (but a lot of "cleaning" to do manually anyway !))

3DzForMe

@RemiD, great feedback, interesting you can achieve screen capture, to a certain extent with Kinext camera(s), yep, you're animations are pretty impressive, good work.
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Rick Nasher